Bradford College has been delivering quality education and training for over 180 years and is one of the largest Further Education College’s in the country with approximately 23,000 students.
The College is also the largest provider of Higher Education in England outside of the university sector with approximately 4000 Higher Education students studying on over 150 undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses.
Bradford College’s new campus, which opened in September 2014, is named after famous Bradford College alumnus and internationally acclaimed artist, David Hockney. The new campus has been tailor-made for interactive and innovative ways of learning, giving the students at Bradford College the very best chance of success, with the very best of facilities.
Bradford College is transforming education with its clever, conceptual new campus, The David Hockney Building, which offers:
- Open plan spaces with natural light and views across Bradford.
- Flexible classroom space, designed to expand or retract according to requirements.
- Large leading edge lecture theatre/conference facility/open plan space with retractable walls.
- Limitless Wi-Fi enabled learning areas/informal learning spaces.
- State of the art hair and beauty facilities, which include: spa bath, sauna, beauty rooms, nail bar, hair salons and make-up salon.
- Commercial shop front facilities for hair and beauty salons, restaurant and café.
- Innovative science labs.
- Rooftop garden featuring flagged, planted and bio-diverse areas.
To find out more about Bradford College, see our website at www.bradfordcollege.ac.uk, follow us on Twitter, or like our page on Facebook.