Come along to DisabledGo’s Basingstoke Work Experience Day
You are invited to come along to DisabledGo’s Work Experience day in Basingstoke on Tuesday 25th September 2018.
The schedule for the day is as follows:
11am – 12pm: A classroom based information session telling you more about who DisabledGo are and what we do. We will show you how to survey a venue and collect the information required to create an access guide.
12pm – 12.30pm: Lunch break (food will be provided)
12.30pm – 3.00pm: As a group you will go out with a DisabledGo representative to visit some venues and collect information about their access. You will be involved in talking to members of staff about what DisabledGo does, taking measurements and using questionnaire’s to note down the information.
You will receive a £10 Gift voucher for completion of the training.
When and Where
Tuesday 25th September 2018 from 11:00am to 3:00pm
Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council, Parklands Reception, Civic Offices, London
Road, Basingstoke, RG21 4AH
Please report to the Parklands Reception, where you will be met and then taken to
Training Room B in Deane’s Building.
See below for links to assist with finding the building, parking and the access guide:
If you would like to come along please let us know, you can contact us by phone, email, text or by post.
If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you. Friends and colleagues are welcome to attend too.
Please get in touch:
Phone: 01438 842710
Text: 07902 873620
Post: Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Whittle Way, Stevenage, SG1 2FS
- Lib Dem conference: Universal credit migration is set for disaster, warns Lloyd - 26/09/2018
- Train companies could face court over inaccessible rail replacement buses - 22/09/2018
- Disability Labour set for fresh start after angry scenes at agm - 21/09/2018
- Autistic MP calls for change in equality laws to make parliament less hostile - 20/09/2018
- Hundreds of thousands more PIP claimants would challenge awards… if they could - 19/09/2018
- Government’s response to ‘human catastrophe’ UN report is ‘deeply unsatisfying’ - 18/09/2018
- Hope for major social security ‘brutality’ campaign after ‘breakthrough’ Labour meeting - 17/09/2018
- Exhibition of photographs aims to show ‘story arc of Deaf community’ - 16/09/2018
- Tributes to ‘generous-natured, passionate and courageous’ activist - 15/09/2018
- Bill on mental capacity and liberty deprivation ‘will take disability rights backwards’ - 14/09/2018
Come along to DisabledGo’s Basingstoke Work Experience Day - 20 Jul 2018
Like us on Facebook