Come along to celebrate the launch of Wythenshawe Hospital and Withington Community Hospital’s new Accessibility Checker!
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust has been working with DisabledGo, a leading provider of accessibility information for disabled people in the UK, to create an online guide for patients, staff and visitors. Information was launched earlier this year for all other MFT sites and now the Accessibility Checker includes two more hospitals!
Visitors, patients and staff can use this online resource to find out about the access to all of the Trust’s buildings at the hospital. You can find out where a department is located in relation to the main entrance, where car parking spaces are located, whether there are lifts to access other floors, whether a hearing loop is fitted at reception, in-depth information about accessible toilets and much more.
Most important of all, everywhere has been visited and assessed by trained surveyors, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the details.
When and Where
Friday 3rd August 2018
Location – Seminar Room 4
Please book your place via contact details below.
If you would like to come along please let us know. You can contact us by phone, email, text and by post. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you. Friends and colleagues are welcome to attend too.
Telephone: 01438 842710
- New job stats raise questions over ministers’ boasts on disability employment - 25/09/2018
- Ministers quietly drop plans for ‘parallel process’ on working-age social care - 24/09/2018
- DWP’s secret benefit deaths reviews: Investigations into deaths doubles in two years - 23/09/2018
- Our new website and App are on their way! - 21/09/2018
- DWP figures provide fresh evidence to explain PIP claim rejections - 13/08/2018
- Exciting Changes to Your Accessibility Guide - 10/08/2018
- Come along to celebrate the launch of Wythenshawe Hospital and Withington Community Hospital’s new Accessibility Checker! - 25/07/2018
- The Disability Conference 2018 - 20/06/2018
Come along to celebrate the launch of Wythenshawe Hospital and Withington Community Hospital’s new Accessibility Checker! - 25 Jul 2018
Like us on Facebook