Come along to celebrate the launch of Stratford Upon Avon’s and Warwick’s new Accessibility Checker!
Please join DisabledGo, Stratford District Council, Warwick District Council, Royal Shakespeare Company, Shakespeare’s England and Shakespeare Birthplace Trust to celebrate the launch of the online DisabledGo Accessibility Checkers.
The guides includes comprehensive access information including Libraries, Leisure Centre’s, Tourist Attractions, Restaurants, Hotels and lots more!
Most important of all everywhere has been visited and accessed by a trained surveyor, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the information.
Come along to hear more about the guide and how it aims to maximise independence and choice for disabled people in Stratford and Warwick.
Thursday 5th July at The Other Place, 22 Southern Lane, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BH
1pm – 3pm
If you would like to come along please let us know. You can contact us by phone, email, text and by post. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you.
Phone: 01438 842710
Post: Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Whittle Way, Stevenage, SG1 2FS
- DWP in disarray as fresh legal defeat could mean fourth trawl through its records - 21/06/2018
- Young woman evicted from care home while critically ill in hospital - 20/06/2018
- Tories make disability benefits climbdown as they change reassessment rules – but campaigners warn it’s not enough - 20/06/2018
- Atos assessor told gay man he was ‘defective’ and needed to be cured by God - 19/06/2018
- Motability calls police about disabled woman who failed to return car - 18/06/2018
- Disability Pride events ‘allow disabled people to celebrate who they are’ - 17/06/2018
- Memorial and procession will highlight need for reform after brutal murder - 16/06/2018
- Government’s universal credit roll-out is unlawfully discriminating against disabled people, High Court rules - 15/06/2018
- Tens of thousands in debt to local councils over social care charges - 15/06/2018
- DWP silence over new PIP backdating call - 14/06/2018
Come along to celebrate the launch of Stratford Upon Avon’s and Warwick’s new Accessibility Checker! - 1 Jun 2018
Like us on Facebook