Come along to celebrate the launch of Stratford Upon Avon’s and Warwick’s new Accessibility Checker!
Please join DisabledGo, Stratford District Council, Warwick District Council, Royal Shakespeare Company, Shakespeare’s England and Shakespeare Birthplace Trust to celebrate the launch of the online DisabledGo Accessibility Checkers.
The guides includes comprehensive access information including Libraries, Leisure Centre’s, Tourist Attractions, Restaurants, Hotels and lots more!
Most important of all everywhere has been visited and accessed by a trained surveyor, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the information.
Come along to hear more about the guide and how it aims to maximise independence and choice for disabled people in Stratford and Warwick.
Thursday 5th July at The Other Place, 22 Southern Lane, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BH
1pm – 3pm
If you would like to come along please let us know. You can contact us by phone, email, text and by post. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you.
Phone: 01438 842710
Post: Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Whittle Way, Stevenage, SG1 2FS
- Lib Dem conference: Universal credit migration is set for disaster, warns Lloyd - 26/09/2018
- Train companies could face court over inaccessible rail replacement buses - 22/09/2018
- Disability Labour set for fresh start after angry scenes at agm - 21/09/2018
- Autistic MP calls for change in equality laws to make parliament less hostile - 20/09/2018
- Hundreds of thousands more PIP claimants would challenge awards… if they could - 19/09/2018
- Government’s response to ‘human catastrophe’ UN report is ‘deeply unsatisfying’ - 18/09/2018
- Hope for major social security ‘brutality’ campaign after ‘breakthrough’ Labour meeting - 17/09/2018
- Exhibition of photographs aims to show ‘story arc of Deaf community’ - 16/09/2018
- Tributes to ‘generous-natured, passionate and courageous’ activist - 15/09/2018
- Bill on mental capacity and liberty deprivation ‘will take disability rights backwards’ - 14/09/2018
Come along to celebrate the launch of Stratford Upon Avon’s and Warwick’s new Accessibility Checker! - 1 Jun 2018
Like us on Facebook