Come along to celebrate the launch of Cambridgeshire Community Services’ new Accessibility Checker!
Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust has been working with DisabledGo, a leading provider of accessibility information for disabled people in the UK, to create an online guide for patients, staff and visitors across their sites.
Visitors, patients and staff can use this online resource to find out about the access to all of the Trust’s buildings. You can find out where a department is located in relation to the main entrance, where car parking spaces are located, whether there are lifts to access other floors, whether a hearing loop is fitted at reception, in-depth information about accessible toilets and much more.
Most important of all, everywhere has been visited and assessed by trained surveyors, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the details.
Tuesday 14th August 2018
Oak Tree Centre
1 Oak Drive
Location – Ground Floor, Room G89
Please book your place via contact details below.
If you would like to come along please let us know. You can contact us by phone, email, text and by post. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you. Friends and colleagues are welcome to attend too.
Telephone: 01438 842710
Mobile :07908 129952
Address: Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Whittle Way, Stevenage, SG1 2FS
- Universal credit leaves claimants with mental health problems ‘tangled in bureaucracy’ - 21/07/2018
- Wheelchair users call for urgent innovation to increase economic productivity in UK - 21/07/2018
- Morrisons launches ‘Quieter Hour’ for autistic customers across all stores - 20/07/2018
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Basingstoke Work Experience Day - 20/07/2018
- MPs raise concerns with McVey over ‘stress and poverty’ caused by WRAG cuts - 20/07/2018
- Disability Confident employers promise less than one job each on average - 19/07/2018
- Changing Places Awareness Day: Less than 0.5% of UK railway stations have a Changing Places toilet - 19/07/2018
- Thousands of disabled people failed by government’s ‘culture of indifference’, report finds - 18/07/2018
- Trio of coach companies agree wheelchair rule changes after legal warnings - 18/07/2018
- Comedian ‘humiliated’ for using disabled space on train - 18/07/2018
Come along to celebrate the launch of Cambridgeshire Community Services’ new Accessibility Checker! - 29 Jun 2018
Like us on Facebook