This privacy notice tells you about the information we collect when you subscribe to our newsletter.
When collecting this information, we are acting as a data controller and by law, we are required to provide you with information about us, about why and how we use your data and about the rights you have over the data.
Who Are We?
DisabledGo, Unit 7, Arlington court, Arlington Business Park, Stevenage, SG1 2FS
You can contact us at:
Phone: 01438 842710
What Personal Data will we collect?
When you subscribe our newsletter, we will ask for your first name, last name and email.
Why do we collect this information?
We require this information to help us assign you to the appropriate newsletter list so you receive only the email communication to which you have opted-in.
What do we do with your personal information?
We do NOT share your email address with our clients or any third parties.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal information you have given us will be kept with us until you tell us that you no longer want to receive our newsletter.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by contacting us at DisabledGo, Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Phone: 01438 842710, Email: email@example.com Or you can hit the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
Your Rights over your information
By Law, you can ask us what information we hold on you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate.
You can also ask us to give you a copy of the information and to stop us using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
You can contact us on the details above if you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioners office https://ico.org.uk/
- DWP repeatedly breaches FoI laws ‘in bid to hide secret jobcentre reports’ - 20/08/2018
- MPs launch inquiry into care discrimination faced by LGBT service-users - 18/08/2018
- MPs win praise for online abuse proposals - 17/08/2018
- UN’s ‘human catastrophe’ rights expert to deliver high-profile UK lecture - 16/08/2018
- Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust’s Online Accessibility Checker is now live! - 15/08/2018
- Government promises £300 million for fully inclusive transport network - 15/08/2018
- Train company faces calls to rip up scooter policy after latest ‘shameful’ episode - 15/08/2018
- Public toilets mapped: Where have they all gone? - 15/08/2018
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust Accessibility Checker is now live! - 15/08/2018
- DWP refuses to pay £125 to discover number of disabled people in full-time jobs - 14/08/2018
Privacy Notice - 16 May 2018
Like us on Facebook