This privacy notice tells you about the information we collect from you when you subscribe to receive newsletters from us.
In collecting this information, we are acting as a data controller and, by law, we are required to provide you with information about us, about why and how we use your data and about the rights you have over the data.
Who Are We?
DisabledGo, Unit 7, Arlington court, Arlington Business Park, Stevenage, SG1 2FS
You can contact us at:
Phone: 01438 842710
What Personal Data will we collect?
When you subscribe to receive our newsletter we will ask for your first name, last name, email to receive our newsletter.
Why do we collect this information?
We require this information to help us assign you to the appropriate newsletter list so you receive only the email communication to which you have opted-in.
What do we do with your personal information?
We do NOT share your email addresses with our clients or any third parties.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal information you have given us will be kept with us until you tell us that you no longer want to get our newsletter.
You can change your mind about getting our newsletter at any time by contacting us at DisabledGo, Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Phone: 01438 842710, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or you can hit the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
Your Rights over your information
By Law, you can ask us what information we hold on you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate.
You can also ask us to give you a copy of the information and to stop us using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
You can contact us on the details above if you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioners office https://ico.org.uk/
- Disabled people face ‘hidden crisis’ in accessible housing - 22/05/2018
- Equality watchdog’s attempt to ‘mainstream’ disability ‘is failing disabled people’ - 22/05/2018
- Autistic boy was thrown off a bus ‘because he didn’t look disabled’ - 22/05/2018
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Sheffield Work Experience Day - 21/05/2018
- Video catches McVey’s misleading claims about disability job stats - 21/05/2018
- Motability boss’s pay ‘unacceptable’ say MP committees - 21/05/2018
- New fund will empower disabled women as memorial to Firman and Partridge - 19/05/2018
- Boards of biggest companies should appoint ‘disability champions’, says new report - 18/05/2018
- Microsoft reveals completely redesigned new XBOX controller aimed at accessibility - 18/05/2018
- A year on from new taxi discrimination laws… and not a single prosecution - 17/05/2018
Privacy Notice - 16 May 2018
Like us on Facebook