Come along to have your say on Warwick District Council’s Accessibility Checker!
Warwick District Council and DisabledGo invite you to find out more about this free online service offering lots of detailed information to places in the local area. We would really like your suggestions on which venues to include!
Everything included on www.disabledgo.com has been asked for by disabled people and carers, so it covers much more than just automatic doors and ramps, including information on things like lighting, colour contrast, signage and background noise.
Most important of all, everywhere is visited and assessed by trained surveyors, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the details.
Tuesday 8th May at Sydni Centre, 24 Cottage Square, Leamingon Spa CV31 1PT from 2pm – 4pm
You can drop in or stay for the whole event.
You can contact Emily at DisabledGo or Abi at Warwick District Council by phone or email. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you.
Please get in touch with Emily Edgar or Abi McCartney.
Telephone – 01438 842710
- MPs launch inquiry into care discrimination faced by LGBT service-users - 18/08/2018
- MPs win praise for online abuse proposals - 17/08/2018
- UN’s ‘human catastrophe’ rights expert to deliver high-profile UK lecture - 16/08/2018
- Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust’s Online Accessibility Checker is now live! - 15/08/2018
- Government promises £300 million for fully inclusive transport network - 15/08/2018
- Train company faces calls to rip up scooter policy after latest ‘shameful’ episode - 15/08/2018
- Public toilets mapped: Where have they all gone? - 15/08/2018
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust Accessibility Checker is now live! - 15/08/2018
- DWP refuses to pay £125 to discover number of disabled people in full-time jobs - 14/08/2018
- County council crisis sparks fears for service-users - 10/08/2018
Come along to have your say on Warwick District Council’s Accessibility Checker! - 2 May 2018
Like us on Facebook