Come along to have your say on Warwick District Council’s Accessibility Checker!
Warwick District Council and DisabledGo invite you to find out more about this free online service offering lots of detailed information to places in the local area. We would really like your suggestions on which venues to include!
Everything included on www.disabledgo.com has been asked for by disabled people and carers, so it covers much more than just automatic doors and ramps, including information on things like lighting, colour contrast, signage and background noise.
Most important of all, everywhere is visited and assessed by trained surveyors, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the details.
Tuesday 8th May at Sydni Centre, 24 Cottage Square, Leamingon Spa CV31 1PT from 2pm – 4pm
You can drop in or stay for the whole event.
You can contact Emily at DisabledGo or Abi at Warwick District Council by phone or email. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you.
Please get in touch with Emily Edgar or Abi McCartney.
Telephone – 01438 842710
- Disabled people face ‘hidden crisis’ in accessible housing - 22/05/2018
- Equality watchdog’s attempt to ‘mainstream’ disability ‘is failing disabled people’ - 22/05/2018
- Autistic boy was thrown off a bus ‘because he didn’t look disabled’ - 22/05/2018
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Sheffield Work Experience Day - 21/05/2018
- Video catches McVey’s misleading claims about disability job stats - 21/05/2018
- Motability boss’s pay ‘unacceptable’ say MP committees - 21/05/2018
- New fund will empower disabled women as memorial to Firman and Partridge - 19/05/2018
- Boards of biggest companies should appoint ‘disability champions’, says new report - 18/05/2018
- Microsoft reveals completely redesigned new XBOX controller aimed at accessibility - 18/05/2018
- A year on from new taxi discrimination laws… and not a single prosecution - 17/05/2018
Come along to have your say on Warwick District Council’s Accessibility Checker! - 2 May 2018
Like us on Facebook