Come along to DisabledGo’s Sheffield Work Experience Day
You are invited to come along to DisabledGo’s Work Experience day in Sheffield on Wednesday 20th June. The schedule for the day is as follows:
Morning session – there will be an information session in a classroom setting to tell you more about DisabledGo and our work.
Afternoon session – you will go out with a DisabledGo surveyor to visit some venues and collect information about their access.
You will be involved in talking to members of staff at venues about what DisabledGo does, taking measurements and using questionnaire’s to note down the information.
At the end of the day you will look over the information that has been collected before it is then published on www.disabledgo.com.
Lunch is provided along with a £10 Gift voucher for completion of the training.
When and Where
Wednesday 20th June 2018
11:00 am Start, 15:00 pm Finish
The Circle, 33 Rockingham Lane, Sheffield, S1 4FW
If you would like to come along please let us know, you can contact us by phone, email, text or by post.
If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you. Friends and colleagues are welcome to attend too.
Please get in touch:
Phone: 01438 842710
Text: 07902 873620
Post: Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Whittle Way, Stevenage, SG1 2FS
- DWP in disarray as fresh legal defeat could mean fourth trawl through its records - 21/06/2018
- Young woman evicted from care home while critically ill in hospital - 20/06/2018
- Tories make disability benefits climbdown as they change reassessment rules – but campaigners warn it’s not enough - 20/06/2018
- Atos assessor told gay man he was ‘defective’ and needed to be cured by God - 19/06/2018
- Motability calls police about disabled woman who failed to return car - 18/06/2018
- Disability Pride events ‘allow disabled people to celebrate who they are’ - 17/06/2018
- Memorial and procession will highlight need for reform after brutal murder - 16/06/2018
- Government’s universal credit roll-out is unlawfully discriminating against disabled people, High Court rules - 15/06/2018
- Tens of thousands in debt to local councils over social care charges - 15/06/2018
- DWP silence over new PIP backdating call - 14/06/2018
Come along to DisabledGo’s Sheffield Work Experience Day - 21 May 2018
Like us on Facebook