Come and join us at Naidex!
Naidex is in only a week’s time and we’re so excited!
On the 25th and 26th of April our team will be coming to Birmingham’s NEC for two incredible days of innovation in the accessibility and disability sectors. There’s so much to see at this year’s show including:
- The Employability panel session
- Mobility Test Track
- Live Sports Arena
- Home, Design & Build Summit
- Accessible traveling advice
- Product launches
- … and more!
Look out for David Livermore (Director of Business Development at DisabledGo) who will be speaking at Naidex on Wednesday 25th at 14:45 – 15:15. Find out more here
Come see us at stand 9256 and take part in our competitions to win a variety of prizes! We can’t wait to see you there to share an incredible time in Europe’s hub for disability!
Don’t waste any time! Register for your free tickets here!
- WOW Campaign is back, and pushing for a second House of Commons debate - 26/05/2018
- New Accessibility Checker for Worcester! - 25/05/2018
- DWP sanctions claimants ‘by any means necessary’, MPs are told - 25/05/2018
- ‘My teenage son has helped hundreds of sick and disabled children make friends’ - 25/05/2018
- ESA sanctions are counter-productive and dangerous, MPs are told - 24/05/2018
- New government rule ‘forces disabled students to choose between food and equipment’ - 23/05/2018
- Information commissioner ‘most concerned’ about DWP’s ‘foreign advice’ replies - 23/05/2018
- Disabled people face ‘hidden crisis’ in accessible housing - 22/05/2018
- Equality watchdog’s attempt to ‘mainstream’ disability ‘is failing disabled people’ - 22/05/2018
- Autistic boy was thrown off a bus ‘because he didn’t look disabled’ - 22/05/2018
Come and join us at Naidex! - 18 Apr 2018
Like us on Facebook