Come and join us at Naidex!
Naidex is in only a week’s time and we’re so excited!
On the 25th and 26th of April our team will be coming to Birmingham’s NEC for two incredible days of innovation in the accessibility and disability sectors. There’s so much to see at this year’s show including:
- The Employability panel session
- Mobility Test Track
- Live Sports Arena
- Home, Design & Build Summit
- Accessible traveling advice
- Product launches
- … and more!
Look out for David Livermore (Director of Business Development at DisabledGo) who will be speaking at Naidex on Wednesday 25th at 14:45 – 15:15. Find out more here
Come see us at stand 9256 and take part in our competitions to win a variety of prizes! We can’t wait to see you there to share an incredible time in Europe’s hub for disability!
Don’t waste any time! Register for your free tickets here!
- UN’s ‘human catastrophe’ rights expert to deliver high-profile UK lecture - 16/08/2018
- Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust’s Online Accessibility Checker is now live! - 15/08/2018
- Government promises £300 million for fully inclusive transport network - 15/08/2018
- Train company faces calls to rip up scooter policy after latest ‘shameful’ episode - 15/08/2018
- Public toilets mapped: Where have they all gone? - 15/08/2018
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust Accessibility Checker is now live! - 15/08/2018
- DWP refuses to pay £125 to discover number of disabled people in full-time jobs - 14/08/2018
- County council crisis sparks fears for service-users - 10/08/2018
- DWP agrees to pay thousands to disabled duo in universal credit court case - 09/08/2018
- Work Experience with DisabledGo - 08/08/2018
Come and join us at Naidex! - 18 Apr 2018
Like us on Facebook