Come and join us at Naidex!
Naidex is in only a week’s time and we’re so excited!
On the 25th and 26th of April our team will be coming to Birmingham’s NEC for two incredible days of innovation in the accessibility and disability sectors. There’s so much to see at this year’s show including:
- The Employability panel session
- Mobility Test Track
- Live Sports Arena
- Home, Design & Build Summit
- Accessible traveling advice
- Product launches
- … and more!
Look out for David Livermore (Director of Business Development at DisabledGo) who will be speaking at Naidex on Wednesday 25th at 14:45 – 15:15. Find out more here
Come see us at stand 9256 and take part in our competitions to win a variety of prizes! We can’t wait to see you there to share an incredible time in Europe’s hub for disability!
Don’t waste any time! Register for your free tickets here!
- Lib Dem conference: Universal credit migration is set for disaster, warns Lloyd - 26/09/2018
- Train companies could face court over inaccessible rail replacement buses - 22/09/2018
- Disability Labour set for fresh start after angry scenes at agm - 21/09/2018
- Autistic MP calls for change in equality laws to make parliament less hostile - 20/09/2018
- Hundreds of thousands more PIP claimants would challenge awards… if they could - 19/09/2018
- Government’s response to ‘human catastrophe’ UN report is ‘deeply unsatisfying’ - 18/09/2018
- Hope for major social security ‘brutality’ campaign after ‘breakthrough’ Labour meeting - 17/09/2018
- Exhibition of photographs aims to show ‘story arc of Deaf community’ - 16/09/2018
- Tributes to ‘generous-natured, passionate and courageous’ activist - 15/09/2018
- Bill on mental capacity and liberty deprivation ‘will take disability rights backwards’ - 14/09/2018
Come and join us at Naidex! - 18 Apr 2018
Like us on Facebook