Come along to celebrate the launch of Worcester’s new Accessibility Checker!
Please join DisabledGo and Worcester City Council to celebrate the launch of the online Accessibility Checker to Worcester.
It includes comprehensive access information for 400 places to go in the area including libraries, leisure centres, restaurants, shopping centres and lots more!
Most important of all, everywhere has been visited and assessed by trained surveyors, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the details.
Come along to find out more and find out how you can get involved.
When and where
Thursday 24th May 2018
2pm – 4pm
Perdiswell Leisure Centre
Please book your place via contact details below.
You can contact us by phone, email, text and by post. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you. Friends and colleagues are welcome to attend too.
Telephone: 01438 842710
Mobile: 07908 129952
Address – Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Whittle Way, Stevenage, SG1 2FS
- Government takes small step over risk of NHS care home discrimination - 21/04/2018
- Redundancy threat hangs over Remploy workers as DWP funding ends - 20/04/2018
- Mum with rare illness accused of being drunk at daughter’s school - 20/04/2018
- Disability-led ensemble to play BBC Proms - 20/04/2018
- Government set to ignore key air travel discrimination concerns - 19/04/2018
- Come and join us at Naidex! - 18/04/2018
- Wetherspoons told disabled woman to leave Shrewsbury pub - 18/04/2018
- Government faces legal action over election access fund - 18/04/2018
- Disabled people struggle to afford food and heating, study says - 18/04/2018
- Isle of Man set to scrap its ‘fitness for work’ test - 17/04/2018
Come along to celebrate the launch of Worcester’s new Accessibility Checker! - 11 Apr 2018
Like us on Facebook