Top 5 places to visit in Armagh
DisabledGo.com covers a huge range of places to go in Armagh, including hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions and lots more!
Here’s 5 great places to check out when you’re visiting and the link to each access guide so you can find out all you need to know about each venues accessibility.
The guides include details of parking, entrances, toilets, together with measurements and photographs. There really is lots of detail and the information isn’t just about physical access, it covers things that people with visual impairments, hearing impairments, autism, dementia, learning disabilities and mental health issues have all said are important.
- Armagh Planetarium – click here to view the guide
- Navan Centre & Fort – click here to view the guide
- Armagh Robinson Library – click here to view the guide
- Armagh County Museum – click here to view the guide
- The Mall Shopping Centre- click here to view the guide
We also cover lots of other places to go in Armagh, check out the Accessibility Checker here https://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/armagh-city-banbridge-and-craigavon-borough-council
The information to Armagh joins over 125,000 other places already covered across the UK, making the website a great tool for planning a day out or trip away.
- Music fans face premium-rate phone charges to book access for live events - 22/04/2018
- Government takes small step over risk of NHS care home discrimination - 21/04/2018
- Redundancy threat hangs over Remploy workers as DWP funding ends - 20/04/2018
- Mum with rare illness accused of being drunk at daughter’s school - 20/04/2018
- Disability-led ensemble to play BBC Proms - 20/04/2018
- Government set to ignore key air travel discrimination concerns - 19/04/2018
- Come and join us at Naidex! - 18/04/2018
- Wetherspoons told disabled woman to leave Shrewsbury pub - 18/04/2018
- Government faces legal action over election access fund - 18/04/2018
- Disabled people struggle to afford food and heating, study says - 18/04/2018
Top 5 places to visit in Armagh - 12 Jan 2018
Like us on Facebook