Top 5 places to visit in Armagh
DisabledGo.com covers a huge range of places to go in Armagh, including hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions and lots more!
Here’s 5 great places to check out when you’re visiting and the link to each access guide so you can find out all you need to know about each venues accessibility.
The guides include details of parking, entrances, toilets, together with measurements and photographs. There really is lots of detail and the information isn’t just about physical access, it covers things that people with visual impairments, hearing impairments, autism, dementia, learning disabilities and mental health issues have all said are important.
- Armagh Planetarium – click here to view the guide
- Navan Centre & Fort – click here to view the guide
- Armagh Robinson Library – click here to view the guide
- Armagh County Museum – click here to view the guide
- The Mall Shopping Centre- click here to view the guide
We also cover lots of other places to go in Armagh, check out the Accessibility Checker here https://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/armagh-city-banbridge-and-craigavon-borough-council
The information to Armagh joins over 125,000 other places already covered across the UK, making the website a great tool for planning a day out or trip away.
- DWP silence over ‘thousands of ESA claims lost in IT black hole’ - 22/07/2018
- Universal credit leaves claimants with mental health problems ‘tangled in bureaucracy’ - 21/07/2018
- Wheelchair users call for urgent innovation to increase economic productivity in UK - 21/07/2018
- Morrisons launches ‘Quieter Hour’ for autistic customers across all stores - 20/07/2018
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Basingstoke Work Experience Day - 20/07/2018
- MPs raise concerns with McVey over ‘stress and poverty’ caused by WRAG cuts - 20/07/2018
- Disability Confident employers promise less than one job each on average - 19/07/2018
- Changing Places Awareness Day: Less than 0.5% of UK railway stations have a Changing Places toilet - 19/07/2018
- Thousands of disabled people failed by government’s ‘culture of indifference’, report finds - 18/07/2018
- Trio of coach companies agree wheelchair rule changes after legal warnings - 18/07/2018
Top 5 places to visit in Armagh - 12 Jan 2018
Like us on Facebook