Come along to talk about London Borough of Havering’s Accessibility Checker!
Havering’s Accessibility Checker has been live for nearly 8 years and since then the Havering guide has been providing comprehensive access information across the Borough. Everything included has been asked for by disabled people, carer’s, their friends and family so it covers much more than just automatic doors and ramps.
Most important of all, everywhere has been visited and assessed by a trained surveyor, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the details.
Come along and find out more about the guide and how it aims to maximise independence and choice for disabled residents and visitors to Havering but more importantly we want your feedback on the Access Guide. We are adding new places to Havering’s guide this year and we want to tell you more about what we’re doing in the area!
Monday 6th November 2017
Arrival – 10:30am
Start – 11am
Finish – 12pm
Havering Town Hall
If you would like to come along please let us know. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you.
Phone: 01438 842710
- Concern over government’s four-year delay on PIP ‘safety’ - 18/11/2017
- ‘Years of council neglect’ have left campaigner’s home ‘too dangerous for firefighters’ - 17/11/2017
- Disabled families up to £5,500 a year worse off due to welfare changes – Equality and Human Rights Commission report - 17/11/2017
- Summit hears calls on direct action, assessment boycotts and hate crime - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Huntingdonshire Work Experience Day - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s East Cambridgeshire & Fenlands Work Experience Day - 15/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Cambridge and South Cambridgeshire Work Experience Day - 15/11/2017
- Disabled people ‘will go into government alongside Labour’, says McDonnel - 15/11/2017
- Google Maps does not provide a disabled route option and this man is taking drastic action - 15/11/2017
- Mind the Gap Academy Open Day: Wednesday 13 December, 6pm – 8pm - 15/11/2017
Come along to talk about London Borough of Havering’s Accessibility Checker! - 3 Nov 2017
Like us on Facebook