Come along to talk about London Borough of Havering’s Accessibility Checker!
Havering’s Accessibility Checker has been live for nearly 8 years and since then the Havering guide has been providing comprehensive access information across the Borough. Everything included has been asked for by disabled people, carer’s, their friends and family so it covers much more than just automatic doors and ramps.
Most important of all, everywhere has been visited and assessed by a trained surveyor, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the details.
Come along and find out more about the guide and how it aims to maximise independence and choice for disabled residents and visitors to Havering but more importantly we want your feedback on the Access Guide. We are adding new places to Havering’s guide this year and we want to tell you more about what we’re doing in the area!
Monday 6th November 2017
Arrival – 10:30am
Start – 11am
Finish – 12pm
Havering Town Hall
If you would like to come along please let us know. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you.
Phone: 01438 842710
- Ministerial reshuffle: Concern over further social care role for Hunt - 18/01/2018
- Model with no bowel denied toilet access in Manchester - 18/01/2018
- Fashion brand ASOS praised for featuring disabled model Mama Cax in new advert - 18/01/2018
- Top 5 places to visit in Arun district - 17/01/2018
- MPs refuse to explain failure to quiz minister on ESA suicide stats - 17/01/2018
- Majority of disability benefit claimants being left with not enough to live on, campaigners warn - 17/01/2018
- Backlash over ‘terrible insult’ of McVey’s DWP appointment - 16/01/2018
- Minister hid judges’ criticism of McVey from MPs, hours after shock appointment - 15/01/2018
- OBE for Access to Work boss is ‘further slap in the face’ for disabled people - 13/01/2018
- Campaigner’s MBE will not stop pursuit of justice for thalidomide survivors - 12/01/2018
Come along to talk about London Borough of Havering’s Accessibility Checker! - 3 Nov 2017
Like us on Facebook