Come along to talk about London Borough of Havering’s Accessibility Checker!
Havering’s Accessibility Checker has been live for nearly 8 years and since then the Havering guide has been providing comprehensive access information across the Borough. Everything included has been asked for by disabled people, carer’s, their friends and family so it covers much more than just automatic doors and ramps.
Most important of all, everywhere has been visited and assessed by a trained surveyor, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the details.
Come along and find out more about the guide and how it aims to maximise independence and choice for disabled residents and visitors to Havering but more importantly we want your feedback on the Access Guide. We are adding new places to Havering’s guide this year and we want to tell you more about what we’re doing in the area!
Monday 6th November 2017
Arrival – 10:30am
Start – 11am
Finish – 12pm
Havering Town Hall
If you would like to come along please let us know. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you.
Phone: 01438 842710
- DPAC’s universal credit ‘crime scene’ protest is fresh call for action to disabled people - 24/04/2018
- Charities delivering DWP’s work programme ‘must promise not to attack McVey’ - 23/04/2018
- Government response to damning inquiry into disability benefit system ‘falls short’, say MPs - 23/04/2018
- Music fans face premium-rate phone charges to book access for live events - 22/04/2018
- Government takes small step over risk of NHS care home discrimination - 21/04/2018
- Redundancy threat hangs over Remploy workers as DWP funding ends - 20/04/2018
- Mum with rare illness accused of being drunk at daughter’s school - 20/04/2018
- Disability-led ensemble to play BBC Proms - 20/04/2018
- Government set to ignore key air travel discrimination concerns - 19/04/2018
- Come and join us at Naidex! - 18/04/2018
Come along to talk about London Borough of Havering’s Accessibility Checker! - 3 Nov 2017
Like us on Facebook