Come along to talk about London Borough of Havering’s Accessibility Checker!
Havering’s Accessibility Checker has been live for nearly 8 years and since then the Havering guide has been providing comprehensive access information across the Borough. Everything included has been asked for by disabled people, carer’s, their friends and family so it covers much more than just automatic doors and ramps.
Most important of all, everywhere has been visited and assessed by a trained surveyor, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the details.
Come along and find out more about the guide and how it aims to maximise independence and choice for disabled residents and visitors to Havering but more importantly we want your feedback on the Access Guide. We are adding new places to Havering’s guide this year and we want to tell you more about what we’re doing in the area!
Monday 6th November 2017
Arrival – 10:30am
Start – 11am
Finish – 12pm
Havering Town Hall
If you would like to come along please let us know. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you.
Phone: 01438 842710
- Lib Dem conference: Universal credit migration is set for disaster, warns Lloyd - 26/09/2018
- Train companies could face court over inaccessible rail replacement buses - 22/09/2018
- Disability Labour set for fresh start after angry scenes at agm - 21/09/2018
- Autistic MP calls for change in equality laws to make parliament less hostile - 20/09/2018
- Hundreds of thousands more PIP claimants would challenge awards… if they could - 19/09/2018
- Government’s response to ‘human catastrophe’ UN report is ‘deeply unsatisfying’ - 18/09/2018
- Hope for major social security ‘brutality’ campaign after ‘breakthrough’ Labour meeting - 17/09/2018
- Exhibition of photographs aims to show ‘story arc of Deaf community’ - 16/09/2018
- Tributes to ‘generous-natured, passionate and courageous’ activist - 15/09/2018
- Bill on mental capacity and liberty deprivation ‘will take disability rights backwards’ - 14/09/2018
Come along to talk about London Borough of Havering’s Accessibility Checker! - 3 Nov 2017
Like us on Facebook