Come along to DisabledGo’s Huntingdonshire Work Experience Day
You are invited to come along to DisabledGo’s Work Experience day in Huntingdonshire on 18th January 2018. The schedule for the day is as follows:
Morning session – there will be an information session in a classroom setting to tell you more about DisabledGo and our work.
Afternoon session – you will go out with a DisabledGo surveyor to visit some venues and collect information about their access.
You will be involved in talking to members of staff at venues about what DisabledGo does, taking measurements and using questionnaire’s to note down the information.
At the end of the day you will look over the information that has been collected before it is then published on www.disabledgo.com.
Lunch is provided along with a £10 Gift voucher for completion of the training.
When and Where
Thursday 18th January 2018
10:30 am Start, 15:00 pm Finish
Prince’s St, Huntingdon PE29 3PA
Book your place via the contact details below
If you would like to come along please let us know. You can contact us by phone, email, text and by post. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you. Friends and colleagues are welcome to attend too.
Please get in touch with Rachel Carter.
Telephone – 01438 842710
Mobile – 07908 129952
Email – email@example.com
Address – Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Whittle Way, Stevenage, SG1 2FS
- Newton dodges questions on government’s disability record by pulling out of meeting - 23/01/2018
- More than 160,000 people could get disability benefit back-payments from Department for Work and Pensions - 22/01/2018
- Top tips for finding accessible places to go this Valentine’s Day! - 22/01/2018
- Watchdog orders DWP to publish secret reports on Atos and Capita PIP failings - 22/01/2018
- Blue badge scheme could be extended to cover autism and dementia - 22/01/2018
- Campaigners welcome resignation of ‘progressive eugenics’ journalist - 20/01/2018
- Top 5 places to visit in Basingstoke - 19/01/2018
- Review calls for more inclusive approach to ‘shared space’ schemes - 19/01/2018
- Disabled taxi price premium condemned by charity - 19/01/2018
- North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust launches partnership with DisabledGo - 19/01/2018
Come along to DisabledGo’s Huntingdonshire Work Experience Day - 16 Nov 2017
Like us on Facebook