Come along to DisabledGo’s Cambridge and South Cambridgeshire Work Experience Day
You are invited to come along to DisabledGo’s Work Experience day in Cambridge and South Cambridgeshire on 11th January 2018. The schedule for the day is as follows:
Morning session – there will be an information session in a classroom setting to tell you more about DisabledGo and our work.
Afternoon session – you will go out with a DisabledGo surveyor to visit some venues and collect information about their access.
You will be involved in talking to members of staff at venues about what DisabledGo does, taking measurements and using questionnaire’s to note down the information.
At the end of the day you will look over the information that has been collected before it is then published on www.disabledgo.com.
Lunch is provided along with a £10 Gift voucher for completion of the training.
When and Where
Thursday 11th January 2018
10:30 am Start, 15:00 pm Finish
Cambridge Central Library
7 Lion Yard, Cambridge CB2 3QD
Book your place via the contact details below
If you would like to come along please Let us know. You can contact us by phone, email, text and by post. If you have any specific requirements please Let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you. Friends and colleagues are welcome to attend too.
Please get in touch with Rachel Carter.
Telephone – 01438 842710
Mobile – 07908 129952
Email – email@example.com
Address – Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Whittle Way, Stevenage, SG1 2FS
- Mum with rare illness accused of being drunk at daughter’s school - 20/04/2018
- Disability-led ensemble to play BBC Proms - 20/04/2018
- Government set to ignore key air travel discrimination concerns - 19/04/2018
- Come and join us at Naidex! - 18/04/2018
- Wetherspoons told disabled woman to leave Shrewsbury pub - 18/04/2018
- Government faces legal action over election access fund - 18/04/2018
- Disabled people struggle to afford food and heating, study says - 18/04/2018
- Isle of Man set to scrap its ‘fitness for work’ test - 17/04/2018
- Hundreds of thousands of NHS patients to be given money to choose their own personalised treatment - 16/04/2018
- Network neglect leaves government ‘closer to coercion than co-production’ - 16/04/2018
Come along to DisabledGo’s Cambridge and South Cambridgeshire Work Experience Day - 15 Nov 2017
Like us on Facebook