Come along to celebrate the launch of Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust’s new Accessibility Checker!
Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust has been working with DisabledGo, a leading provider of accessibility information for disabled people in the UK, to create an online guide for patients, staff and visitors.
Visitors, patients and staff can use this online resource to find out about the access to the Trust’s buildings. You can find out where a department is located in relation to the main entrance, where car parking spaces are located, whether there are lifts to access other floors, whether a hearing loop is fitted at reception, in-depth information about accessible toilets and much more.
Most important of all, everywhere has been visited and assessed by trained surveyors, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the details.
Monday 4th December 2017
75 Hampstead Road
Fleming Room located on the first floor
If you would like to come along please let us know. You can contact us by phone, email, text and by post. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you. Friends and colleagues are welcome to attend too.
Telephone: 01438 842710
Mobile :07908 129952
Address: Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Whittle Way, Stevenage, SG1 2FS
- Trio of legal cases against train company boosts access information campaign - 23/11/2017
- Response to benefit assessment inquiry breaks Commons records - 22/11/2017
- Smart speaker technology trial to aid supported living - 22/11/2017
- Disabled woman takes DWP minister to court over PIP mental health changes - 21/11/2017
- New minister for disabled people criticised by her local DPO over voting record - 21/11/2017
- Research linking care cuts to 120,000 deaths ‘is fresh evidence austerity kills’ - 20/11/2017
- Local people get involved in updating The Buckingham Accessibility Checker - 20/11/2017
- Up to 75,000 benefit claimants were underpaid for years - 20/11/2017
- PA employers will not be exempt from further HMRC action on minimum wage - 19/11/2017
- Concern over government’s four-year delay on PIP ‘safety’ - 18/11/2017
Come along to celebrate the launch of Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust’s new Accessibility Checker! - 10 Nov 2017
Like us on Facebook