Are you interested in website accessibility?
Would you like to be involved in helping design a new website?
DisabledGo has accessibility information to over 125,000 places across the UK.
Have you got ideas to help us re-design the current DisabledGo website?
DisabledGo are looking to improve the accessibility, user experience and general look and feel of DisabledGo.com and would like your help.
We have recently secured sponsorship to completely rebuild the website and develop a mobile App which we hope will be available late spring / early summer 2018.
Part of the development work will involve an organisation called Designability independently conducting some research on what people do and do not like about our current website and brand.
Designability are keen to meet face to face with disabled people, older people and carers to gain their feedback so we have arranged an event. We are offering a £20 gift voucher for anyone who attends the workshop. If you are interested in attending he details are below;
When and Where
15th November 2017
2pm – 4pm
Frank Sorrell Centre, Prince Albert Road,
Southsea, Portsmouth, Hampshire
To register your space and receive your £20 gift voucher please contact Sharon Smithson on 02392 815 266 or Dean Eales on 01438 842 710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disability Pride events ‘allow disabled people to celebrate who they are’ - 17/06/2018
- Memorial and procession will highlight need for reform after brutal murder - 16/06/2018
- Government’s universal credit roll-out is unlawfully discriminating against disabled people, High Court rules - 15/06/2018
- Tens of thousands in debt to local councils over social care charges - 15/06/2018
- DWP silence over new PIP backdating call - 14/06/2018
- CAA identifies areas for improvement for people with disabilities in airports - 13/06/2018
- Protest planned over rail company’s ‘terrible step backwards’ on access - 13/06/2018
- Lost Voice Guy gets second series of sitcom - 12/06/2018
- Confidentiality concerns over DWP’s pledge to videotape PIP assessments - 12/06/2018
- Paddy McGuinness launching a new series about life as the father of autistic children - 12/06/2018
Are you interested in website accessibility? - 10 Nov 2017
Like us on Facebook