Are you interested in website accessibility?
Would you like to be involved in helping design a new website?
DisabledGo has accessibility information to over 125,000 places across the UK.
Have you got ideas to help us re-design the current DisabledGo website?
DisabledGo are looking to improve the accessibility, user experience and general look and feel of DisabledGo.com and would like your help.
We have recently secured sponsorship to completely rebuild the website and develop a mobile App which we hope will be available late spring / early summer 2018.
Part of the development work will involve an organisation called Designability independently conducting some research on what people do and do not like about our current website and brand.
Designability are keen to meet face to face with disabled people, older people and carers to gain their feedback so we have arranged an event. We are offering a £20 gift voucher for anyone who attends the workshop. If you are interested in attending he details are below;
When and Where
15th November 2017
2pm – 4pm
Frank Sorrell Centre, Prince Albert Road,
Southsea, Portsmouth, Hampshire
To register your space and receive your £20 gift voucher please contact Sharon Smithson on 02392 815 266 or Dean Eales on 01438 842 710 or email@example.com.
- Trio of legal cases against train company boosts access information campaign - 23/11/2017
- Response to benefit assessment inquiry breaks Commons records - 22/11/2017
- Smart speaker technology trial to aid supported living - 22/11/2017
- Disabled woman takes DWP minister to court over PIP mental health changes - 21/11/2017
- New minister for disabled people criticised by her local DPO over voting record - 21/11/2017
- Research linking care cuts to 120,000 deaths ‘is fresh evidence austerity kills’ - 20/11/2017
- Local people get involved in updating The Buckingham Accessibility Checker - 20/11/2017
- Up to 75,000 benefit claimants were underpaid for years - 20/11/2017
- PA employers will not be exempt from further HMRC action on minimum wage - 19/11/2017
- Concern over government’s four-year delay on PIP ‘safety’ - 18/11/2017
Are you interested in website accessibility? - 10 Nov 2017
Like us on Facebook