Are you interested in website accessibility?
Would you like to be involved in helping design a new website?
DisabledGo has accessibility information to over 125,000 places across the UK.
Have you got ideas to help us re-design the current DisabledGo website?
DisabledGo are looking to improve the accessibility, user experience and general look and feel of DisabledGo.com and would like your help.
We have recently secured sponsorship to completely rebuild the website and develop a mobile App which we hope will be available late spring / early summer 2018.
Part of the development work will involve an organisation called Designability independently conducting some research on what people do and do not like about our current website and brand.
Designability are keen to meet face to face with disabled people, older people and carers to gain their feedback so we have arranged an event. We are offering a £20 gift voucher for anyone who attends the workshop. If you are interested in attending he details are below;
When and Where
15th November 2017
2pm – 4pm
Frank Sorrell Centre, Prince Albert Road,
Southsea, Portsmouth, Hampshire
To register your space and receive your £20 gift voucher please contact Sharon Smithson on 02392 815 266 or Dean Eales on 01438 842 710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Train companies could face court over inaccessible rail replacement buses - 22/09/2018
- Disability Labour set for fresh start after angry scenes at agm - 21/09/2018
- Autistic MP calls for change in equality laws to make parliament less hostile - 20/09/2018
- Hundreds of thousands more PIP claimants would challenge awards… if they could - 19/09/2018
- Government’s response to ‘human catastrophe’ UN report is ‘deeply unsatisfying’ - 18/09/2018
- Hope for major social security ‘brutality’ campaign after ‘breakthrough’ Labour meeting - 17/09/2018
- Exhibition of photographs aims to show ‘story arc of Deaf community’ - 16/09/2018
- Tributes to ‘generous-natured, passionate and courageous’ activist - 15/09/2018
- Bill on mental capacity and liberty deprivation ‘will take disability rights backwards’ - 14/09/2018
- Campaigners raise thousands in days for #TransportJustice legal fund - 14/09/2018
Are you interested in website accessibility? - 10 Nov 2017
Like us on Facebook