Come along to DisabledGo’s Buckingham’s Work Experience Day
You are invited to come along to DisabledGo’s Work Experience day in Buckingham on 16th November 2017. DisabledGo are looking for people to help our team of surveyors collect access information. If you feel you could help take accurate measurements, collect and record information then we would like to hear from you.
The schedule for the day is as follows:
Morning session – there will be an information session in a classroom setting to tell you more about DisabledGo and our work.
Afternoon session – you will go out with a DisabledGo surveyor to visit some venues and collect information about their access.
You will be involved in talking to members of staff at venues about what DisabledGo does, taking measurements and using questionnaire’s to note down the information.
At the end of the day you will look over the information that has been collected before it is then published on www.disabledgo.com.
Lunch is provided along with a £10 Gift voucher for completion of the training.
When and Where
Thursday 16th November 2017
10:30 am Start, 15:00 pm Finish
Council Chambers, Cornwalls Meadow, Buckingham, MK18 1RP
If you have any specific requirements please Let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you. Friends and colleagues are welcome to attend too.
Please get in touch with Philip Holt at DisabledGo on 01438 842710 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morrisons launches ‘Quieter Hour’ for autistic customers across all stores - 20/07/2018
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Basingstoke Work Experience Day - 20/07/2018
- MPs raise concerns with McVey over ‘stress and poverty’ caused by WRAG cuts - 20/07/2018
- Disability Confident employers promise less than one job each on average - 19/07/2018
- Changing Places Awareness Day: Less than 0.5% of UK railway stations have a Changing Places toilet - 19/07/2018
- Thousands of disabled people failed by government’s ‘culture of indifference’, report finds - 18/07/2018
- Trio of coach companies agree wheelchair rule changes after legal warnings - 18/07/2018
- Comedian ‘humiliated’ for using disabled space on train - 18/07/2018
- ‘Scandal’ of new rail station set to be built without step-free access to trains - 17/07/2018
- Disability sport: ‘Lack of basics’ stops people taking part - 17/07/2018
Come along to DisabledGo’s Buckingham’s Work Experience Day - 30 Oct 2017
Like us on Facebook