Come along to DisabledGo’s Buckingham’s Work Experience Day
You are invited to come along to DisabledGo’s Work Experience day in Buckingham on 16th November 2017. DisabledGo are looking for people to help our team of surveyors collect access information. If you feel you could help take accurate measurements, collect and record information then we would like to hear from you.
The schedule for the day is as follows:
Morning session – there will be an information session in a classroom setting to tell you more about DisabledGo and our work.
Afternoon session – you will go out with a DisabledGo surveyor to visit some venues and collect information about their access.
You will be involved in talking to members of staff at venues about what DisabledGo does, taking measurements and using questionnaire’s to note down the information.
At the end of the day you will look over the information that has been collected before it is then published on www.disabledgo.com.
Lunch is provided along with a £10 Gift voucher for completion of the training.
When and Where
Thursday 16th November 2017
10:30 am Start, 15:00 pm Finish
Council Chambers, Cornwalls Meadow, Buckingham, MK18 1RP
If you have any specific requirements please Let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you. Friends and colleagues are welcome to attend too.
Please get in touch with Philip Holt at DisabledGo on 01438 842710 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ministerial reshuffle: Concern over further social care role for Hunt - 18/01/2018
- Model with no bowel denied toilet access in Manchester - 18/01/2018
- Fashion brand ASOS praised for featuring disabled model Mama Cax in new advert - 18/01/2018
- Top 5 places to visit in Arun district - 17/01/2018
- MPs refuse to explain failure to quiz minister on ESA suicide stats - 17/01/2018
- Majority of disability benefit claimants being left with not enough to live on, campaigners warn - 17/01/2018
- Backlash over ‘terrible insult’ of McVey’s DWP appointment - 16/01/2018
- Minister hid judges’ criticism of McVey from MPs, hours after shock appointment - 15/01/2018
- OBE for Access to Work boss is ‘further slap in the face’ for disabled people - 13/01/2018
- Campaigner’s MBE will not stop pursuit of justice for thalidomide survivors - 12/01/2018
Come along to DisabledGo’s Buckingham’s Work Experience Day - 30 Oct 2017
Like us on Facebook