Come along to celebrate the launch of Great Ormond Street Hospital’s new Accessibility Checker!
Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust has been working with DisabledGo, a leading provider of accessibility information for disabled people in the UK, to create an online guide for patients, staff and visitors.
Visitors, patients and staff can use this online resource to find out about the access to all of the Trust’s buildings at the hospitals. You can find out where a department is located in relation to the main entrance, where car parking spaces are located, whether there are lifts to access other floors, whether a hearing loop is fitted at reception, in-depth information about accessible toilets and much more.
Most important of all, everywhere has been visited and assessed by trained surveyors, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the details.
Wednesday 18th October 2017
Great Ormond Street Hospital
Great Ormond Street
Room located at the back of The Lagoon Restaurant
If you would like to come along please let us know. You can contact us by phone, email, text and by post. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you. Friends and colleagues are welcome to attend too.
DisabledGo contact details below –
Telephone: 01438 842710
Mobile: 07908 129952
Address: Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Whittle Way, Stevenage, SG1 2FS
- Campaigners welcome resignation of ‘progressive eugenics’ journalist - 20/01/2018
- Top 5 places to visit in Basingstoke - 19/01/2018
- Review calls for more inclusive approach to ‘shared space’ schemes - 19/01/2018
- Disabled taxi price premium condemned by charity - 19/01/2018
- North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust launches partnership with DisabledGo - 19/01/2018
- Ministerial reshuffle: Concern over further social care role for Hunt - 18/01/2018
- Model with no bowel denied toilet access in Manchester - 18/01/2018
- Fashion brand ASOS praised for featuring disabled model Mama Cax in new advert - 18/01/2018
- Top 5 places to visit in Arun district - 17/01/2018
- MPs refuse to explain failure to quiz minister on ESA suicide stats - 17/01/2018
Come along to celebrate the launch of Great Ormond Street Hospital’s new Accessibility Checker! - 4 Oct 2017
Like us on Facebook