Come along to celebrate the launch of Great Ormond Street Hospital’s new Accessibility Checker!
Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust has been working with DisabledGo, a leading provider of accessibility information for disabled people in the UK, to create an online guide for patients, staff and visitors.
Visitors, patients and staff can use this online resource to find out about the access to all of the Trust’s buildings at the hospitals. You can find out where a department is located in relation to the main entrance, where car parking spaces are located, whether there are lifts to access other floors, whether a hearing loop is fitted at reception, in-depth information about accessible toilets and much more.
Most important of all, everywhere has been visited and assessed by trained surveyors, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the details.
Wednesday 18th October 2017
Great Ormond Street Hospital
Great Ormond Street
Room located at the back of The Lagoon Restaurant
If you would like to come along please let us know. You can contact us by phone, email, text and by post. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you. Friends and colleagues are welcome to attend too.
DisabledGo contact details below –
Telephone: 01438 842710
Mobile: 07908 129952
Address: Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Whittle Way, Stevenage, SG1 2FS
- DPAC’s universal credit ‘crime scene’ protest is fresh call for action to disabled people - 24/04/2018
- Charities delivering DWP’s work programme ‘must promise not to attack McVey’ - 23/04/2018
- Government response to damning inquiry into disability benefit system ‘falls short’, say MPs - 23/04/2018
- Music fans face premium-rate phone charges to book access for live events - 22/04/2018
- Government takes small step over risk of NHS care home discrimination - 21/04/2018
- Redundancy threat hangs over Remploy workers as DWP funding ends - 20/04/2018
- Mum with rare illness accused of being drunk at daughter’s school - 20/04/2018
- Disability-led ensemble to play BBC Proms - 20/04/2018
- Government set to ignore key air travel discrimination concerns - 19/04/2018
- Come and join us at Naidex! - 18/04/2018
Come along to celebrate the launch of Great Ormond Street Hospital’s new Accessibility Checker! - 4 Oct 2017
Like us on Facebook