Join our team: Administrative Assistant
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our passionate and friendly team at DisabledGo!
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Head of Partnerships
Salary: £8.45 p/hr – Living Wage
Contract: Permanent (6 Month Probation)
Part Time/Full Time: 15 hours per week
Position in the Business
The Partnerships team has a vital role to play within DisabledGo, building successful relationships with clients and actively contributing to business success.
The role of Administrative Assistant will involve liaising with the Partnerships team in order to provide support on day-to-day tasks, so it is essential that the successful candidate has excellent organisational and time management skills.
The role is ideally from hours 9am-12pm per day; however has the potential to be more flexible.
The right candidate will join an established, supportive and successful team. Full training will be given but a desire to take personal responsibility and work independently is important.
- Communicating daily with the Partnerships team
- Answering telephone calls from clients and assisting on queries.
- Deliver internal materials to the required standard and to time.
- Support the Head of Partnerships as required
- Assist with invoicing and debt collection.
- Work to specific ISO processes and keep accurate records using the organisations CRM.
- Assist Senior Management and Board Members as required.
- Develop an understanding of each sector
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and the successful post holder may be asked to fulfil other duties in line with their experience and ability.
- Someone who takes care in their work to complete tasks on time and to a high quality.
- Possessing a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Passionate about DisabledGo’s social mission.
- Ability to view scenarios from others perspectives and develop appropriate solutions.
- Calm under pressure, happy working in a fast paced environment with limited resources.
- Hardworking, trustworthy, professional and dedicated, someone who is a team player.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks.
Education, skills and experience
- Educated to GCSE level (including A*- C in English and Maths) or equivalent or possessing experience in an administrative role.
- Ability to absorb large amounts of information with a desire to learn and understand new things.
- Exceptional organisational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Ideally, previous experience of administrative duties.
- Strong communications skills – telephone, email.
- Confident with MS Office
- Good team player who is willing to help others.
- Flexible approach, willing to undertake a wide variety of tasks.
DisabledGo actively encourages applications from disabled people or people with experience of access issues.
If you wish to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Response to benefit assessment inquiry breaks Commons records - 22/11/2017
- Smart speaker technology trial to aid supported living - 22/11/2017
- Disabled woman takes DWP minister to court over PIP mental health changes - 21/11/2017
- New minister for disabled people criticised by her local DPO over voting record - 21/11/2017
- Research linking care cuts to 120,000 deaths ‘is fresh evidence austerity kills’ - 20/11/2017
- Local people get involved in updating The Buckingham Accessibility Checker - 20/11/2017
- Up to 75,000 benefit claimants were underpaid for years - 20/11/2017
- PA employers will not be exempt from further HMRC action on minimum wage - 19/11/2017
- Concern over government’s four-year delay on PIP ‘safety’ - 18/11/2017
- ‘Years of council neglect’ have left campaigner’s home ‘too dangerous for firefighters’ - 17/11/2017
Join our team: Administrative Assistant - 20 Sep 2017
Like us on Facebook