Come along to DisabledGo’s Work Experience Day in Doncaster
You are invited to come along to DisabledGo’s Work Experience day in Doncaster on 6th November 2017. The schedule for the day is as follows:
Morning session – there will be an information session in a classroom setting to tell you more about DisabledGo and our work.
Afternoon session – you will go out with a DisabledGo surveyor to visit some venues and collect information about their access. Like in the above photo
You will be involved in talking to members of staff at venues about what DisabledGo does, taking measurements and using questionnaire’s to note down the information.
At the end of the day you will look over the information that has been collected before it is then published on www.disabledgo.com.
Lunch is provided along with a £10 Gift voucher for completion of the training.
When and Where
Monday 6th November 2017
10:30 am Start, 15:00 pm Finish
Civic Office, Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3BU
Meeting room 313
If you would like to come along please Let us know. You can contact us by phone, email, text and by post. If you have any specific requirements please Let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you. Friends and colleagues are welcome to attend too.
Please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPDATE: Come along to have your say on Cambridgeshire’s Accessibility Checker! - 15/09/2017
- Parliament ‘must act on incredibly discriminatory’ MP job-share laws - 14/09/2017
- Bespoke Access Awards Expand Commercial Partnerships ahead of Second Annual Launch - 14/09/2017
- Protesters demand end to shared space ‘no go zones’ - 13/09/2017
- Failed legal bid ‘shows UN was right to call for a right to independent living’ - 12/09/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Work Experience Day in Doncaster - 11/09/2017
- Movement mourns Lorraine Gradwell: Role model, confidante and leader - 11/09/2017
- DWP whistleblower from ESA helpline exposes ‘obscene’ system - 09/09/2017
- UN demands annual UK progress report on correcting ‘grave and systematic violations’ - 08/09/2017
- UK is going backwards on independent living, says UN committee - 08/09/2017
Come along to DisabledGo’s Work Experience Day in Doncaster - 11 Sep 2017
Like us on Facebook