Come along to celebrate the launch of East Lancashire Hospitals new Accessibility Checker!
East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust has been working with DisabledGo, a leading provider of accessibility information for disabled people in the UK, to create an online guide for patients, staff and visitors.
Visitors, patients and staff can use this online resource to find out about the access to all of the Trust’s buildings at the hospitals. You can find out where a department is located in relation to the main entrance, where car parking spaces are located, whether there are lifts to access other floors, whether a hearing loop is fitted at reception, in-depth information about accessible toilets and much more.
Most important of all, everywhere has been visited and assessed by trained surveyors, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the details.
Thursday 12th October 2017
The Learning Centre
Park View Offices
Royal Blackburn Hospital
Seminar Room 9 (1st Floor)
If you would like to come along please let us know. You can contact us by phone, email, text and by post. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you. Friends and colleagues are welcome to attend too.
Telephone: 01438 842710
Mobile :07908 129952
Address: Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Whittle Way, Stevenage, SG1 2FS
- Anger over Royal Society’s ‘love fest for euthanasia’ conference - 20/02/2018
- Benefit assessment report welcomed, but concern over ‘preventable harm’ failings - 20/02/2018
- Benefit assessment system undermined by culture of mistrust, say MPs - 19/02/2018
- Autism: Scientists take ‘first steps’ towards biological test - 19/02/2018
- More than a million benefits sanctions imposed on disabled people since 2010 - 19/02/2018
- Disabled women celebrate vote centenary but warn of slow progress on rights - 18/02/2018
- Disabled people need ‘equal and fair’ hate crime laws, MPs are told - 17/02/2018
- Renovations to Houses of Parliament ‘must provide step change in access’ - 16/02/2018
- Disabled peer raises ‘deep concerns’ over impact of Brexit bill on rights - 16/02/2018
- Thefts of disabled blue badge parking permits quadruple in England - 16/02/2018
Come along to celebrate the launch of East Lancashire Hospitals new Accessibility Checker! - 18 Sep 2017
Like us on Facebook