Join our team: Partnerships Executive
Have you worked in an Account Manager or a customer service role previously? Or are you a graduate looking for a customer facing role?
Do you enjoy meeting new people and presenting ideas?
DisabledGo are looking for a confident, highly personable individual with excellent communication skills to undertake the role of Partnerships Executive.
The role will be based in Stevenage, however you will have the opportunity to travel and meet existing clients face-to-face.
Candidates must be educated to A level or equivalent or possess experience in a customer/client focused role.
Ideally, you will have knowledge of disability and equality matters with the ability to absorb large amounts of information with a desire to learn and understand new things.
A valid passport is essential and a UK driving licence is desirable.
For more information on the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- PA employers will not be exempt from further HMRC action on minimum wage - 19/11/2017
- Concern over government’s four-year delay on PIP ‘safety’ - 18/11/2017
- ‘Years of council neglect’ have left campaigner’s home ‘too dangerous for firefighters’ - 17/11/2017
- Disabled families up to £5,500 a year worse off due to welfare changes – Equality and Human Rights Commission report - 17/11/2017
- Summit hears calls on direct action, assessment boycotts and hate crime - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Huntingdonshire Work Experience Day - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s East Cambridgeshire & Fenlands Work Experience Day - 15/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Cambridge and South Cambridgeshire Work Experience Day - 15/11/2017
- Disabled people ‘will go into government alongside Labour’, says McDonnel - 15/11/2017
- Google Maps does not provide a disabled route option and this man is taking drastic action - 15/11/2017
Join our team: Partnerships Executive - 26 Jul 2017
Like us on Facebook