Join our team: Partnerships Executive
Have you worked in an Account Manager or a customer service role previously? Or are you a graduate looking for a customer facing role?
Do you enjoy meeting new people and presenting ideas?
DisabledGo are looking for a confident, highly personable individual with excellent communication skills to undertake the role of Partnerships Executive.
The role will be based in Stevenage, however you will have the opportunity to travel and meet existing clients face-to-face.
Candidates must be educated to A level or equivalent or possess experience in a customer/client focused role.
Ideally, you will have knowledge of disability and equality matters with the ability to absorb large amounts of information with a desire to learn and understand new things.
A valid passport is essential and a UK driving licence is desirable.
For more information on the role please contact email@example.com
- MPs refuse to explain failure to quiz minister on ESA suicide stats - 17/01/2018
- Majority of disability benefit claimants being left with not enough to live on, campaigners warn - 17/01/2018
- Backlash over ‘terrible insult’ of McVey’s DWP appointment - 16/01/2018
- Minister hid judges’ criticism of McVey from MPs, hours after shock appointment - 15/01/2018
- OBE for Access to Work boss is ‘further slap in the face’ for disabled people - 13/01/2018
- Campaigner’s MBE will not stop pursuit of justice for thalidomide survivors - 12/01/2018
- Top 5 places to visit in Armagh - 12/01/2018
- Disabled teenage girl left unable to communicate after her voice machine is stolen by thieves, as father launches campaign - 12/01/2018
- Disabled Tory peer says government rejection of pub access plan is an ‘insult’ - 11/01/2018
- Changing Rooms For Everyone - 11/01/2018
Join our team: Partnerships Executive - 26 Jul 2017
Like us on Facebook