DisabledGo – London Borough of Bexley Engagement Event
DisabledGo has been working in partnership with Bexley Council and Inspire Community Trust since 2011 to provide an access guide to over 1,000 venues covering the London Borough of Bexley area. The guide is available online at www.disabledgo.com and is totally free to use and will be of interest to residents and visitors. It provides as complete a picture of accessibility to public buildings, shops and other premises as possible.
We will be really excited to demonstrate the DisabledGo website and show all of its features, as well giving you information on how you may get involved in the project. We are also really keen to hear your opinions about which venues and what information we should include in the next update of the guide.
Wednesday 3 August 2016, 11am – 12.15pm
Inspire Community Trust, 20 Whitehall Lane, Slade Green, Erith, Kent, DA8 2DH
Meet the New Bexley Council Chief Executive
There will also be an opportunity to meet Bexley’s new Chief Executive, Gill Steward, who will give you details on her vision for Bexley.
She will also be interested to hear from residents with disabilities about their experiences of living, working and accessing services in Bexley and how these could be improved in the future.
If you would like to attend please contact Hannah Morris.
T: 01438 842 710
F: 01438 842 717
- WOW Campaign is back, and pushing for a second House of Commons debate - 26/05/2018
- New Accessibility Checker for Worcester! - 25/05/2018
- DWP sanctions claimants ‘by any means necessary’, MPs are told - 25/05/2018
- ‘My teenage son has helped hundreds of sick and disabled children make friends’ - 25/05/2018
- ESA sanctions are counter-productive and dangerous, MPs are told - 24/05/2018
- New government rule ‘forces disabled students to choose between food and equipment’ - 23/05/2018
- Information commissioner ‘most concerned’ about DWP’s ‘foreign advice’ replies - 23/05/2018
- Disabled people face ‘hidden crisis’ in accessible housing - 22/05/2018
- Equality watchdog’s attempt to ‘mainstream’ disability ‘is failing disabled people’ - 22/05/2018
- Autistic boy was thrown off a bus ‘because he didn’t look disabled’ - 22/05/2018
DisabledGo – London Borough of Bexley Engagement Event - 1 Aug 2016
Like us on Facebook