DisabledGo – London Borough of Bexley Engagement Event
DisabledGo has been working in partnership with Bexley Council and Inspire Community Trust since 2011 to provide an access guide to over 1,000 venues covering the London Borough of Bexley area. The guide is available online at www.disabledgo.com and is totally free to use and will be of interest to residents and visitors. It provides as complete a picture of accessibility to public buildings, shops and other premises as possible.
We will be really excited to demonstrate the DisabledGo website and show all of its features, as well giving you information on how you may get involved in the project. We are also really keen to hear your opinions about which venues and what information we should include in the next update of the guide.
Wednesday 3 August 2016, 11am – 12.15pm
Inspire Community Trust, 20 Whitehall Lane, Slade Green, Erith, Kent, DA8 2DH
Meet the New Bexley Council Chief Executive
There will also be an opportunity to meet Bexley’s new Chief Executive, Gill Steward, who will give you details on her vision for Bexley.
She will also be interested to hear from residents with disabilities about their experiences of living, working and accessing services in Bexley and how these could be improved in the future.
If you would like to attend please contact Hannah Morris.
T: 01438 842 710
F: 01438 842 717
- UN’s ‘human catastrophe’ rights expert to deliver high-profile UK lecture - 16/08/2018
- Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust’s Online Accessibility Checker is now live! - 15/08/2018
- Government promises £300 million for fully inclusive transport network - 15/08/2018
- Train company faces calls to rip up scooter policy after latest ‘shameful’ episode - 15/08/2018
- Public toilets mapped: Where have they all gone? - 15/08/2018
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust Accessibility Checker is now live! - 15/08/2018
- DWP refuses to pay £125 to discover number of disabled people in full-time jobs - 14/08/2018
- County council crisis sparks fears for service-users - 10/08/2018
- DWP agrees to pay thousands to disabled duo in universal credit court case - 09/08/2018
- Work Experience with DisabledGo - 08/08/2018
DisabledGo – London Borough of Bexley Engagement Event - 1 Aug 2016
Like us on Facebook