PRYSM Group ‘Hugely Excited’ by Taking on Naidex
PRYSM Group, the UK’s fastest growing independent exhibition organiser, are “absolutely ecstatic” to have completed their acquisition of Naidex.
The country’s most established event for the independent living industry, Naidex is held at NEC Birmingham and attracts over 9,000 trade visitors, consumers, and health professionals across three days.
And following July’s acquisition, the event will now be celebrating its 43rd birthday under the guidance of the Bristol-based company, home to such shows as Farm Business Innovation, winner of the Best Trade Show award at this year’s Exhibition News Awards.
Renowned throughout the exhibition industry for their innovative and diverse events, the Group plan to “Give Naidex the PRYSM touch” ahead of next March’s show.
Nick Moss, managing director of PRYSM, said: “I am hugely excited to be able to add Naidex to our fantastic portfolio of shows. Naidex has been part of the British exhibition scene for over four decades now, and everyone at PRYSM is now itching to get started on organising the biggest and best edition in the show’s fantastic history.”
PRYSM have confirmed that the event will continue to run over three days, and that next March’s edition will offer the biggest range of products, services, interactive features, and opportunities to its visitors than ever before.
Event Director Paige Lewin, said: “I am absolutely thrilled to have been given the chance to take Naidex in a new direction. We have great plans for the show, and I can’t wait to give it the PRYSM touch, implementing our core values of education, innovation, and providing unparalleled opportunities for our highly targeted range of visitors.”
Naidex 2017 will be at the NEC Birmingham from the 28th – 30th March 2017. For all the information you need on the show, simply visit www.naidex.co.uk and book your free ticket today.
The PRYSM Group have been organising leading B2B trade exhibitions for over fifteen years, with a strong track record of producing well run, well attended events, which receive significant investment to constantly evolve and improve them.
PRYSM are responsible for a portfolio of over 25 shows across the UK, from ‘The Business Show’, which attracts over 25,000 businesses each year, to the niche, industry specific events, such as ‘Legalex’, ‘Restaurant Tech Live’ and ‘Farm Business Innovation’ which recently won the UK’s Best Trade Show at the 2016 Exhibition News Awards.
Running for 42 years, Naidex has strong industry support from exhibitors and industry associations, including PMG (Posture and Mobility Group) and the COT (College of Occupational Therapists).
- MPs launch inquiry into care discrimination faced by LGBT service-users - 18/08/2018
- MPs win praise for online abuse proposals - 17/08/2018
- UN’s ‘human catastrophe’ rights expert to deliver high-profile UK lecture - 16/08/2018
- Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust’s Online Accessibility Checker is now live! - 15/08/2018
- Government promises £300 million for fully inclusive transport network - 15/08/2018
- Train company faces calls to rip up scooter policy after latest ‘shameful’ episode - 15/08/2018
- Public toilets mapped: Where have they all gone? - 15/08/2018
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust Accessibility Checker is now live! - 15/08/2018
- DWP refuses to pay £125 to discover number of disabled people in full-time jobs - 14/08/2018
- County council crisis sparks fears for service-users - 10/08/2018
PRYSM Group ‘Hugely Excited’ by Taking on Naidex - 26 Jul 2016
Like us on Facebook