Within these walls …[Karen’s Blog]
I wonder what everyone else does with their time? I write this blog via my I Pad Memo; or should I say, talk this blog – and my daughter mainly writes it down.
I don’t write long blogs because my memory is shot. My concentration is flaky to say the least, but thank goodness for my little talk into I Pad. I can collect thoughts and ideas every day … Even if it is to remind me to bring toilet paper home.
I’m very lucky to have such support, and I do wonder how people, living on their own manage? Is this you? Do you live on your own?
Do you have a carer who isn’t family come in to see you?
Do you have friends who will just come in and chat to keep you company? What hobbies do you have?
I’ve been giggling to myself as I badly sprained my ankle at the weekend and ended up in a boot that, because I am 5 foot tall, could just pass as a pirate boot.
I’ve been bored silly so I downloaded a few new apps for my I Pad, SMULE being one of them.
This is a sort of Karaoke app and you can duet with people – you can do this seriously, or you can put on a stupid voice and act it out.
Whatever … It’s given me the most fun I’ve had in ages
So, if you have a pic or I Pad/Tablet near you, get downloading – you will never be bored.
- Home improvement agency backs new disability guide - 25/06/2018
- ‘Discrimination’ by DWP’s IT company ‘exposed disabled employee to months of abuse’ - 25/06/2018
- Landmark court ruling over leisure club’s inaccessible swimming pool - 25/06/2018
- TransPennine performs sharp U-turn on train access after protest threat - 24/06/2018
- Disabled lawyers face widespread discrimination, say researchers - 23/06/2018
- Helping visually impaired children to ‘feel’ the Universe - 22/06/2018
- Call for national research as fears grow over loss of DPOs - 22/06/2018
- DWP in disarray as fresh legal defeat could mean fourth trawl through its records - 21/06/2018
- Young woman evicted from care home while critically ill in hospital - 20/06/2018
- Tories make disability benefits climbdown as they change reassessment rules – but campaigners warn it’s not enough - 20/06/2018
Within these walls …[Karen’s Blog] - 19 Jan 2016
Like us on Facebook