Within these walls …[Karen’s Blog]
I wonder what everyone else does with their time? I write this blog via my I Pad Memo; or should I say, talk this blog – and my daughter mainly writes it down.
I don’t write long blogs because my memory is shot. My concentration is flaky to say the least, but thank goodness for my little talk into I Pad. I can collect thoughts and ideas every day … Even if it is to remind me to bring toilet paper home.
I’m very lucky to have such support, and I do wonder how people, living on their own manage? Is this you? Do you live on your own?
Do you have a carer who isn’t family come in to see you?
Do you have friends who will just come in and chat to keep you company? What hobbies do you have?
I’ve been giggling to myself as I badly sprained my ankle at the weekend and ended up in a boot that, because I am 5 foot tall, could just pass as a pirate boot.
I’ve been bored silly so I downloaded a few new apps for my I Pad, SMULE being one of them.
This is a sort of Karaoke app and you can duet with people – you can do this seriously, or you can put on a stupid voice and act it out.
Whatever … It’s given me the most fun I’ve had in ages
So, if you have a pic or I Pad/Tablet near you, get downloading – you will never be bored.
- PA employers will not be exempt from further HMRC action on minimum wage - 19/11/2017
- Concern over government’s four-year delay on PIP ‘safety’ - 18/11/2017
- ‘Years of council neglect’ have left campaigner’s home ‘too dangerous for firefighters’ - 17/11/2017
- Disabled families up to £5,500 a year worse off due to welfare changes – Equality and Human Rights Commission report - 17/11/2017
- Summit hears calls on direct action, assessment boycotts and hate crime - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Huntingdonshire Work Experience Day - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s East Cambridgeshire & Fenlands Work Experience Day - 15/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Cambridge and South Cambridgeshire Work Experience Day - 15/11/2017
- Disabled people ‘will go into government alongside Labour’, says McDonnel - 15/11/2017
- Google Maps does not provide a disabled route option and this man is taking drastic action - 15/11/2017
Within these walls …[Karen’s Blog] - 19 Jan 2016
Like us on Facebook