Within these walls …[Karen’s Blog]
I wonder what everyone else does with their time? I write this blog via my I Pad Memo; or should I say, talk this blog – and my daughter mainly writes it down.
I don’t write long blogs because my memory is shot. My concentration is flaky to say the least, but thank goodness for my little talk into I Pad. I can collect thoughts and ideas every day … Even if it is to remind me to bring toilet paper home.
I’m very lucky to have such support, and I do wonder how people, living on their own manage? Is this you? Do you live on your own?
Do you have a carer who isn’t family come in to see you?
Do you have friends who will just come in and chat to keep you company? What hobbies do you have?
I’ve been giggling to myself as I badly sprained my ankle at the weekend and ended up in a boot that, because I am 5 foot tall, could just pass as a pirate boot.
I’ve been bored silly so I downloaded a few new apps for my I Pad, SMULE being one of them.
This is a sort of Karaoke app and you can duet with people – you can do this seriously, or you can put on a stupid voice and act it out.
Whatever … It’s given me the most fun I’ve had in ages
So, if you have a pic or I Pad/Tablet near you, get downloading – you will never be bored.
- MPs refuse to explain failure to quiz minister on ESA suicide stats - 17/01/2018
- Majority of disability benefit claimants being left with not enough to live on, campaigners warn - 17/01/2018
- Backlash over ‘terrible insult’ of McVey’s DWP appointment - 16/01/2018
- Minister hid judges’ criticism of McVey from MPs, hours after shock appointment - 15/01/2018
- OBE for Access to Work boss is ‘further slap in the face’ for disabled people - 13/01/2018
- Campaigner’s MBE will not stop pursuit of justice for thalidomide survivors - 12/01/2018
- Top 5 places to visit in Armagh - 12/01/2018
- Disabled teenage girl left unable to communicate after her voice machine is stolen by thieves, as father launches campaign - 12/01/2018
- Disabled Tory peer says government rejection of pub access plan is an ‘insult’ - 11/01/2018
- Changing Rooms For Everyone - 11/01/2018
Within these walls …[Karen’s Blog] - 19 Jan 2016
Like us on Facebook