John surveys the University of Kent [Surveyor Updates]
Last week our surveyor John was at the University of Kent, where he was carrying out the annual review of its facilities.
We returned to the University to update the information in the online access guides for the Medway and Canterbury campuses.
One of the buildings John visited was the Templeman Library on the Canterbury Campus, which has had a new extension build and is now open.
The rest of the library is still undergoing refurbishment work, so we’ll be back to update the guide once it’s complete.
The DisabledGo access guide includes all the accessibility information a disabled person would need to know before they arrive at the campus and will continue to make the University more accessible for students and staff with disabilities.
Whilst he was surveying, he took some photo’s to share with us on the blog.
You can see the access guide online at: http://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/university-of-kent/main-2
- Campaigners welcome resignation of ‘progressive eugenics’ journalist - 20/01/2018
- Top 5 places to visit in Basingstoke - 19/01/2018
- Review calls for more inclusive approach to ‘shared space’ schemes - 19/01/2018
- Disabled taxi price premium condemned by charity - 19/01/2018
- North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust launches partnership with DisabledGo - 19/01/2018
- Ministerial reshuffle: Concern over further social care role for Hunt - 18/01/2018
- Model with no bowel denied toilet access in Manchester - 18/01/2018
- Fashion brand ASOS praised for featuring disabled model Mama Cax in new advert - 18/01/2018
- Top 5 places to visit in Arun district - 17/01/2018
- MPs refuse to explain failure to quiz minister on ESA suicide stats - 17/01/2018
John surveys the University of Kent [Surveyor Updates] - 19 Jan 2016
Like us on Facebook