John surveys the University of Kent [Surveyor Updates]
Last week our surveyor John was at the University of Kent, where he was carrying out the annual review of its facilities.
We returned to the University to update the information in the online access guides for the Medway and Canterbury campuses.
One of the buildings John visited was the Templeman Library on the Canterbury Campus, which has had a new extension build and is now open.
The rest of the library is still undergoing refurbishment work, so we’ll be back to update the guide once it’s complete.
The DisabledGo access guide includes all the accessibility information a disabled person would need to know before they arrive at the campus and will continue to make the University more accessible for students and staff with disabilities.
Whilst he was surveying, he took some photo’s to share with us on the blog.
You can see the access guide online at: http://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/university-of-kent/main-2
- Concern over government’s four-year delay on PIP ‘safety’ - 18/11/2017
- ‘Years of council neglect’ have left campaigner’s home ‘too dangerous for firefighters’ - 17/11/2017
- Disabled families up to £5,500 a year worse off due to welfare changes – Equality and Human Rights Commission report - 17/11/2017
- Summit hears calls on direct action, assessment boycotts and hate crime - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Huntingdonshire Work Experience Day - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s East Cambridgeshire & Fenlands Work Experience Day - 15/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Cambridge and South Cambridgeshire Work Experience Day - 15/11/2017
- Disabled people ‘will go into government alongside Labour’, says McDonnel - 15/11/2017
- Google Maps does not provide a disabled route option and this man is taking drastic action - 15/11/2017
- Mind the Gap Academy Open Day: Wednesday 13 December, 6pm – 8pm - 15/11/2017
John surveys the University of Kent [Surveyor Updates] - 19 Jan 2016
Like us on Facebook