John surveys the University of Kent [Surveyor Updates]
Last week our surveyor John was at the University of Kent, where he was carrying out the annual review of its facilities.
We returned to the University to update the information in the online access guides for the Medway and Canterbury campuses.
One of the buildings John visited was the Templeman Library on the Canterbury Campus, which has had a new extension build and is now open.
The rest of the library is still undergoing refurbishment work, so we’ll be back to update the guide once it’s complete.
The DisabledGo access guide includes all the accessibility information a disabled person would need to know before they arrive at the campus and will continue to make the University more accessible for students and staff with disabilities.
Whilst he was surveying, he took some photo’s to share with us on the blog.
You can see the access guide online at: http://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/university-of-kent/main-2
- Lib Dem conference: Universal credit migration is set for disaster, warns Lloyd - 26/09/2018
- Train companies could face court over inaccessible rail replacement buses - 22/09/2018
- Disability Labour set for fresh start after angry scenes at agm - 21/09/2018
- Autistic MP calls for change in equality laws to make parliament less hostile - 20/09/2018
- Hundreds of thousands more PIP claimants would challenge awards… if they could - 19/09/2018
- Government’s response to ‘human catastrophe’ UN report is ‘deeply unsatisfying’ - 18/09/2018
- Hope for major social security ‘brutality’ campaign after ‘breakthrough’ Labour meeting - 17/09/2018
- Exhibition of photographs aims to show ‘story arc of Deaf community’ - 16/09/2018
- Tributes to ‘generous-natured, passionate and courageous’ activist - 15/09/2018
- Bill on mental capacity and liberty deprivation ‘will take disability rights backwards’ - 14/09/2018
John surveys the University of Kent [Surveyor Updates] - 19 Jan 2016
Like us on Facebook