John surveys the University of Kent [Surveyor Updates]
Last week our surveyor John was at the University of Kent, where he was carrying out the annual review of its facilities.
We returned to the University to update the information in the online access guides for the Medway and Canterbury campuses.
One of the buildings John visited was the Templeman Library on the Canterbury Campus, which has had a new extension build and is now open.
The rest of the library is still undergoing refurbishment work, so we’ll be back to update the guide once it’s complete.
The DisabledGo access guide includes all the accessibility information a disabled person would need to know before they arrive at the campus and will continue to make the University more accessible for students and staff with disabilities.
Whilst he was surveying, he took some photo’s to share with us on the blog.
You can see the access guide online at: http://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/university-of-kent/main-2
- DPAC’s universal credit ‘crime scene’ protest is fresh call for action to disabled people - 24/04/2018
- Charities delivering DWP’s work programme ‘must promise not to attack McVey’ - 23/04/2018
- Government response to damning inquiry into disability benefit system ‘falls short’, say MPs - 23/04/2018
- Music fans face premium-rate phone charges to book access for live events - 22/04/2018
- Government takes small step over risk of NHS care home discrimination - 21/04/2018
- Redundancy threat hangs over Remploy workers as DWP funding ends - 20/04/2018
- Mum with rare illness accused of being drunk at daughter’s school - 20/04/2018
- Disability-led ensemble to play BBC Proms - 20/04/2018
- Government set to ignore key air travel discrimination concerns - 19/04/2018
- Come and join us at Naidex! - 18/04/2018
John surveys the University of Kent [Surveyor Updates] - 19 Jan 2016
Like us on Facebook