The team survey the University of Worcester [Surveyor Updates]
Last week our surveyors were at the University of Worcester where they have been busy surveying the whole site.
It’s a new project, so our surveyors John, James and Ed have been assessing a range of facilities at the University, including the reception areas, toilets, meeting rooms, libraries, lecture halls, shops, students services and also Sports Fields.
All the surveying is now complete, and the guides to each building will be live on www.disabledgo.com in the New Year, along with the route plans that were surveyed previously.
The DisabledGo access guides include all the accessibility information a disabled person would need to know before they arrive at the campus and will continue to make the college more accessible for students and staff with disabilities.
Whilst they were there, they also visited the Cathedral and tomb of King John as it was opposite the hotel they were staying at.
They have taken some lovely photos at the crack of dawn, with the sun rising behind the Cathedral to share with us on the blog.
Watch out for the access guides over the coming months at: http://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/university-of-worcester/main
- Disability Confident employers promise less than one job each on average - 19/07/2018
- Changing Places Awareness Day: Less than 0.5% of UK railway stations have a Changing Places toilet - 19/07/2018
- Thousands of disabled people failed by government’s ‘culture of indifference’, report finds - 18/07/2018
- Trio of coach companies agree wheelchair rule changes after legal warnings - 18/07/2018
- Comedian ‘humiliated’ for using disabled space on train - 18/07/2018
- ‘Scandal’ of new rail station set to be built without step-free access to trains - 17/07/2018
- Disability sport: ‘Lack of basics’ stops people taking part - 17/07/2018
- Minister denies lying to MPs over Disability Confident history - 16/07/2018
- Autistic teen’s legal fight over ‘physical abuse’ school exclusion - 14/07/2018
- Call for media action after news agency’s shorthand ‘discrimination’ - 13/07/2018
The team survey the University of Worcester [Surveyor Updates] - 8 Dec 2015
Like us on Facebook