The team survey the University of Worcester [Surveyor Updates]
Last week our surveyors were at the University of Worcester where they have been busy surveying the whole site.
It’s a new project, so our surveyors John, James and Ed have been assessing a range of facilities at the University, including the reception areas, toilets, meeting rooms, libraries, lecture halls, shops, students services and also Sports Fields.
All the surveying is now complete, and the guides to each building will be live on www.disabledgo.com in the New Year, along with the route plans that were surveyed previously.
The DisabledGo access guides include all the accessibility information a disabled person would need to know before they arrive at the campus and will continue to make the college more accessible for students and staff with disabilities.
Whilst they were there, they also visited the Cathedral and tomb of King John as it was opposite the hotel they were staying at.
They have taken some lovely photos at the crack of dawn, with the sun rising behind the Cathedral to share with us on the blog.
Watch out for the access guides over the coming months at: http://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/university-of-worcester/main
- Lib Dem conference: Universal credit migration is set for disaster, warns Lloyd - 26/09/2018
- Train companies could face court over inaccessible rail replacement buses - 22/09/2018
- Disability Labour set for fresh start after angry scenes at agm - 21/09/2018
- Autistic MP calls for change in equality laws to make parliament less hostile - 20/09/2018
- Hundreds of thousands more PIP claimants would challenge awards… if they could - 19/09/2018
- Government’s response to ‘human catastrophe’ UN report is ‘deeply unsatisfying’ - 18/09/2018
- Hope for major social security ‘brutality’ campaign after ‘breakthrough’ Labour meeting - 17/09/2018
- Exhibition of photographs aims to show ‘story arc of Deaf community’ - 16/09/2018
- Tributes to ‘generous-natured, passionate and courageous’ activist - 15/09/2018
- Bill on mental capacity and liberty deprivation ‘will take disability rights backwards’ - 14/09/2018
The team survey the University of Worcester [Surveyor Updates] - 8 Dec 2015
Like us on Facebook