The team survey the University of Worcester [Surveyor Updates]
Last week our surveyors were at the University of Worcester where they have been busy surveying the whole site.
It’s a new project, so our surveyors John, James and Ed have been assessing a range of facilities at the University, including the reception areas, toilets, meeting rooms, libraries, lecture halls, shops, students services and also Sports Fields.
All the surveying is now complete, and the guides to each building will be live on www.disabledgo.com in the New Year, along with the route plans that were surveyed previously.
The DisabledGo access guides include all the accessibility information a disabled person would need to know before they arrive at the campus and will continue to make the college more accessible for students and staff with disabilities.
Whilst they were there, they also visited the Cathedral and tomb of King John as it was opposite the hotel they were staying at.
They have taken some lovely photos at the crack of dawn, with the sun rising behind the Cathedral to share with us on the blog.
Watch out for the access guides over the coming months at: http://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/university-of-worcester/main
- PA employers will not be exempt from further HMRC action on minimum wage - 19/11/2017
- Concern over government’s four-year delay on PIP ‘safety’ - 18/11/2017
- ‘Years of council neglect’ have left campaigner’s home ‘too dangerous for firefighters’ - 17/11/2017
- Disabled families up to £5,500 a year worse off due to welfare changes – Equality and Human Rights Commission report - 17/11/2017
- Summit hears calls on direct action, assessment boycotts and hate crime - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Huntingdonshire Work Experience Day - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s East Cambridgeshire & Fenlands Work Experience Day - 15/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Cambridge and South Cambridgeshire Work Experience Day - 15/11/2017
- Disabled people ‘will go into government alongside Labour’, says McDonnel - 15/11/2017
- Google Maps does not provide a disabled route option and this man is taking drastic action - 15/11/2017
The team survey the University of Worcester [Surveyor Updates] - 8 Dec 2015
Like us on Facebook