The team survey the University of Worcester [Surveyor Updates]
Last week our surveyors were at the University of Worcester where they have been busy surveying the whole site.
It’s a new project, so our surveyors John, James and Ed have been assessing a range of facilities at the University, including the reception areas, toilets, meeting rooms, libraries, lecture halls, shops, students services and also Sports Fields.
All the surveying is now complete, and the guides to each building will be live on www.disabledgo.com in the New Year, along with the route plans that were surveyed previously.
The DisabledGo access guides include all the accessibility information a disabled person would need to know before they arrive at the campus and will continue to make the college more accessible for students and staff with disabilities.
Whilst they were there, they also visited the Cathedral and tomb of King John as it was opposite the hotel they were staying at.
They have taken some lovely photos at the crack of dawn, with the sun rising behind the Cathedral to share with us on the blog.
Watch out for the access guides over the coming months at: http://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/university-of-worcester/main
- Campaigners welcome resignation of ‘progressive eugenics’ journalist - 20/01/2018
- Top 5 places to visit in Basingstoke - 19/01/2018
- Review calls for more inclusive approach to ‘shared space’ schemes - 19/01/2018
- Disabled taxi price premium condemned by charity - 19/01/2018
- North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust launches partnership with DisabledGo - 19/01/2018
- Ministerial reshuffle: Concern over further social care role for Hunt - 18/01/2018
- Model with no bowel denied toilet access in Manchester - 18/01/2018
- Fashion brand ASOS praised for featuring disabled model Mama Cax in new advert - 18/01/2018
- Top 5 places to visit in Arun district - 17/01/2018
- MPs refuse to explain failure to quiz minister on ESA suicide stats - 17/01/2018
The team survey the University of Worcester [Surveyor Updates] - 8 Dec 2015
Like us on Facebook