The team survey the University of Bristol [Surveyor Updates]
This week our surveyors James and John have been busy at the University of Bristol, where they are in the process of surveying the whole University campus.
It’s a new project, so they have been assessing a range of facilities at the University, including the reception areas, toilets, meeting rooms, libraries, lecture halls, shops, student’s services and the Student Union.
It has been going really well so far and they should be finished surveying next week, so keep an eye out for the DisabledGo car in the area.
The comprehensive access information for the University will help make it more accessible for students, staff and visitors with disabilities.
They have taken a few photos whilst they were there to share with us on the blog.
Watch out for the access guides over the coming months at www.disabledgo.com
- Concern over government’s four-year delay on PIP ‘safety’ - 18/11/2017
- ‘Years of council neglect’ have left campaigner’s home ‘too dangerous for firefighters’ - 17/11/2017
- Disabled families up to £5,500 a year worse off due to welfare changes – Equality and Human Rights Commission report - 17/11/2017
- Summit hears calls on direct action, assessment boycotts and hate crime - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Huntingdonshire Work Experience Day - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s East Cambridgeshire & Fenlands Work Experience Day - 15/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Cambridge and South Cambridgeshire Work Experience Day - 15/11/2017
- Disabled people ‘will go into government alongside Labour’, says McDonnel - 15/11/2017
- Google Maps does not provide a disabled route option and this man is taking drastic action - 15/11/2017
- Mind the Gap Academy Open Day: Wednesday 13 December, 6pm – 8pm - 15/11/2017
The team survey the University of Bristol [Surveyor Updates] - 30 Sep 2015
Like us on Facebook