The team survey the University of Bristol [Surveyor Updates]
This week our surveyors James and John have been busy at the University of Bristol, where they are in the process of surveying the whole University campus.
It’s a new project, so they have been assessing a range of facilities at the University, including the reception areas, toilets, meeting rooms, libraries, lecture halls, shops, student’s services and the Student Union.
It has been going really well so far and they should be finished surveying next week, so keep an eye out for the DisabledGo car in the area.
The comprehensive access information for the University will help make it more accessible for students, staff and visitors with disabilities.
They have taken a few photos whilst they were there to share with us on the blog.
Watch out for the access guides over the coming months at www.disabledgo.com
- Atos assessor told gay man he was ‘defective’ and needed to be cured by God - 19/06/2018
- Motability calls police about disabled woman who failed to return car - 18/06/2018
- Disability Pride events ‘allow disabled people to celebrate who they are’ - 17/06/2018
- Memorial and procession will highlight need for reform after brutal murder - 16/06/2018
- Government’s universal credit roll-out is unlawfully discriminating against disabled people, High Court rules - 15/06/2018
- Tens of thousands in debt to local councils over social care charges - 15/06/2018
- DWP silence over new PIP backdating call - 14/06/2018
- CAA identifies areas for improvement for people with disabilities in airports - 13/06/2018
- Protest planned over rail company’s ‘terrible step backwards’ on access - 13/06/2018
- Lost Voice Guy gets second series of sitcom - 12/06/2018
The team survey the University of Bristol [Surveyor Updates] - 30 Sep 2015
Like us on Facebook