The team survey the University of Bristol [Surveyor Updates]
This week our surveyors James and John have been busy at the University of Bristol, where they are in the process of surveying the whole University campus.
It’s a new project, so they have been assessing a range of facilities at the University, including the reception areas, toilets, meeting rooms, libraries, lecture halls, shops, student’s services and the Student Union.
It has been going really well so far and they should be finished surveying next week, so keep an eye out for the DisabledGo car in the area.
The comprehensive access information for the University will help make it more accessible for students, staff and visitors with disabilities.
They have taken a few photos whilst they were there to share with us on the blog.
Watch out for the access guides over the coming months at www.disabledgo.com
- Ministerial reshuffle: Concern over further social care role for Hunt - 18/01/2018
- Model with no bowel denied toilet access in Manchester - 18/01/2018
- Fashion brand ASOS praised for featuring disabled model Mama Cax in new advert - 18/01/2018
- Top 5 places to visit in Arun district - 17/01/2018
- MPs refuse to explain failure to quiz minister on ESA suicide stats - 17/01/2018
- Majority of disability benefit claimants being left with not enough to live on, campaigners warn - 17/01/2018
- Backlash over ‘terrible insult’ of McVey’s DWP appointment - 16/01/2018
- Minister hid judges’ criticism of McVey from MPs, hours after shock appointment - 15/01/2018
- OBE for Access to Work boss is ‘further slap in the face’ for disabled people - 13/01/2018
- Campaigner’s MBE will not stop pursuit of justice for thalidomide survivors - 12/01/2018
The team survey the University of Bristol [Surveyor Updates] - 30 Sep 2015
Like us on Facebook