The team survey the University of Bristol [Surveyor Updates]
This week our surveyors James and John have been busy at the University of Bristol, where they are in the process of surveying the whole University campus.
It’s a new project, so they have been assessing a range of facilities at the University, including the reception areas, toilets, meeting rooms, libraries, lecture halls, shops, student’s services and the Student Union.
It has been going really well so far and they should be finished surveying next week, so keep an eye out for the DisabledGo car in the area.
The comprehensive access information for the University will help make it more accessible for students, staff and visitors with disabilities.
They have taken a few photos whilst they were there to share with us on the blog.
Watch out for the access guides over the coming months at www.disabledgo.com
- Lib Dem conference: Universal credit migration is set for disaster, warns Lloyd - 26/09/2018
- Train companies could face court over inaccessible rail replacement buses - 22/09/2018
- Disability Labour set for fresh start after angry scenes at agm - 21/09/2018
- Autistic MP calls for change in equality laws to make parliament less hostile - 20/09/2018
- Hundreds of thousands more PIP claimants would challenge awards… if they could - 19/09/2018
- Government’s response to ‘human catastrophe’ UN report is ‘deeply unsatisfying’ - 18/09/2018
- Hope for major social security ‘brutality’ campaign after ‘breakthrough’ Labour meeting - 17/09/2018
- Exhibition of photographs aims to show ‘story arc of Deaf community’ - 16/09/2018
- Tributes to ‘generous-natured, passionate and courageous’ activist - 15/09/2018
- Bill on mental capacity and liberty deprivation ‘will take disability rights backwards’ - 14/09/2018
The team survey the University of Bristol [Surveyor Updates] - 30 Sep 2015
Like us on Facebook