University of Bath [Surveyor Updates]
Our surveyor John has been updating the access information for the University of Bath this week.
He surveyed some of the new buildings on the campus called The Edge, which including the Arts Theatre, Studios and Galleries, the new hall of residence called The Quads, and Lime Tree Restaurant.
John stayed the night at the Quads (Hall of residence) as it’s open to the public as summer accommodation, and he had dinner and breakfast at the Lime Tree Restaurant. He was really impressed with it and said it gets his seal of approval.
Whilst John was there, he also surveyed The Manvers Police Station in the centre of Bath, where the University Finance Department occupy the second floor. The University are due to take over the whole building in 2016.
John will be returning to the University to survey a couple of new route plans and a new building soon.
The DisabledGo access guide includes all the accessibility information a disabled person would need to know before they arrive at the campus and will continue to make the University more accessible for students and staff with disabilities.
You can view the access guide for the University of Essex online at http://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/university-of-bath/main-2
- Ministers finally publish bus wheelchair space report… then announce more talks - 23/03/2018
- Plastic straw ban disadvantages disabled people, says Paralympian - 23/03/2018
- DWP ‘hides impact of changes to ESA guidance that risked lives of thousands’ - 23/03/2018
- Come along to celebrate the launch of Ipswich Hospital’s new Accessibility Checker! - 23/03/2018
- Stem cell transplant ‘game changer’ for MS patients - 22/03/2018
- Sharp rise in disability poverty in Wales is ‘very concerning’ - 22/03/2018
- Scientists create robotic arm which translates words into sign language to help deaf people communicate - 22/03/2018
- Who needs Changing Places? - 21/03/2018
- Spring statement ‘shows disabled people will continue to bear brunt of austerity’ - 21/03/2018
- Come along to find out more about Barts Health NHS Trust’s online Accessibility Checker! - 21/03/2018
University of Bath [Surveyor Updates] - 6 Aug 2015
Like us on Facebook