University of Bath [Surveyor Updates]
Our surveyor John has been updating the access information for the University of Bath this week.
He surveyed some of the new buildings on the campus called The Edge, which including the Arts Theatre, Studios and Galleries, the new hall of residence called The Quads, and Lime Tree Restaurant.
John stayed the night at the Quads (Hall of residence) as it’s open to the public as summer accommodation, and he had dinner and breakfast at the Lime Tree Restaurant. He was really impressed with it and said it gets his seal of approval.
Whilst John was there, he also surveyed The Manvers Police Station in the centre of Bath, where the University Finance Department occupy the second floor. The University are due to take over the whole building in 2016.
John will be returning to the University to survey a couple of new route plans and a new building soon.
The DisabledGo access guide includes all the accessibility information a disabled person would need to know before they arrive at the campus and will continue to make the University more accessible for students and staff with disabilities.
You can view the access guide for the University of Essex online at http://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/university-of-bath/main-2
- Ministerial reshuffle: Concern over further social care role for Hunt - 18/01/2018
- Model with no bowel denied toilet access in Manchester - 18/01/2018
- Fashion brand ASOS praised for featuring disabled model Mama Cax in new advert - 18/01/2018
- Top 5 places to visit in Arun district - 17/01/2018
- MPs refuse to explain failure to quiz minister on ESA suicide stats - 17/01/2018
- Majority of disability benefit claimants being left with not enough to live on, campaigners warn - 17/01/2018
- Backlash over ‘terrible insult’ of McVey’s DWP appointment - 16/01/2018
- Minister hid judges’ criticism of McVey from MPs, hours after shock appointment - 15/01/2018
- OBE for Access to Work boss is ‘further slap in the face’ for disabled people - 13/01/2018
- Campaigner’s MBE will not stop pursuit of justice for thalidomide survivors - 12/01/2018
University of Bath [Surveyor Updates] - 6 Aug 2015
Like us on Facebook