University of Bath [Surveyor Updates]
Our surveyor John has been updating the access information for the University of Bath this week.
He surveyed some of the new buildings on the campus called The Edge, which including the Arts Theatre, Studios and Galleries, the new hall of residence called The Quads, and Lime Tree Restaurant.
John stayed the night at the Quads (Hall of residence) as it’s open to the public as summer accommodation, and he had dinner and breakfast at the Lime Tree Restaurant. He was really impressed with it and said it gets his seal of approval.
Whilst John was there, he also surveyed The Manvers Police Station in the centre of Bath, where the University Finance Department occupy the second floor. The University are due to take over the whole building in 2016.
John will be returning to the University to survey a couple of new route plans and a new building soon.
The DisabledGo access guide includes all the accessibility information a disabled person would need to know before they arrive at the campus and will continue to make the University more accessible for students and staff with disabilities.
You can view the access guide for the University of Essex online at http://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/university-of-bath/main-2
- Lib Dem conference: Universal credit migration is set for disaster, warns Lloyd - 26/09/2018
- Train companies could face court over inaccessible rail replacement buses - 22/09/2018
- Disability Labour set for fresh start after angry scenes at agm - 21/09/2018
- Autistic MP calls for change in equality laws to make parliament less hostile - 20/09/2018
- Hundreds of thousands more PIP claimants would challenge awards… if they could - 19/09/2018
- Government’s response to ‘human catastrophe’ UN report is ‘deeply unsatisfying’ - 18/09/2018
- Hope for major social security ‘brutality’ campaign after ‘breakthrough’ Labour meeting - 17/09/2018
- Exhibition of photographs aims to show ‘story arc of Deaf community’ - 16/09/2018
- Tributes to ‘generous-natured, passionate and courageous’ activist - 15/09/2018
- Bill on mental capacity and liberty deprivation ‘will take disability rights backwards’ - 14/09/2018
University of Bath [Surveyor Updates] - 6 Aug 2015
Like us on Facebook