University of Bath [Surveyor Updates]
Our surveyor John has been updating the access information for the University of Bath this week.
He surveyed some of the new buildings on the campus called The Edge, which including the Arts Theatre, Studios and Galleries, the new hall of residence called The Quads, and Lime Tree Restaurant.
John stayed the night at the Quads (Hall of residence) as it’s open to the public as summer accommodation, and he had dinner and breakfast at the Lime Tree Restaurant. He was really impressed with it and said it gets his seal of approval.
Whilst John was there, he also surveyed The Manvers Police Station in the centre of Bath, where the University Finance Department occupy the second floor. The University are due to take over the whole building in 2016.
John will be returning to the University to survey a couple of new route plans and a new building soon.
The DisabledGo access guide includes all the accessibility information a disabled person would need to know before they arrive at the campus and will continue to make the University more accessible for students and staff with disabilities.
You can view the access guide for the University of Essex online at http://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/university-of-bath/main-2
- Concern over government’s four-year delay on PIP ‘safety’ - 18/11/2017
- ‘Years of council neglect’ have left campaigner’s home ‘too dangerous for firefighters’ - 17/11/2017
- Disabled families up to £5,500 a year worse off due to welfare changes – Equality and Human Rights Commission report - 17/11/2017
- Summit hears calls on direct action, assessment boycotts and hate crime - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Huntingdonshire Work Experience Day - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s East Cambridgeshire & Fenlands Work Experience Day - 15/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Cambridge and South Cambridgeshire Work Experience Day - 15/11/2017
- Disabled people ‘will go into government alongside Labour’, says McDonnel - 15/11/2017
- Google Maps does not provide a disabled route option and this man is taking drastic action - 15/11/2017
- Mind the Gap Academy Open Day: Wednesday 13 December, 6pm – 8pm - 15/11/2017
University of Bath [Surveyor Updates] - 6 Aug 2015
Like us on Facebook