University of Bath [Surveyor Updates]
Our surveyor John has been updating the access information for the University of Bath this week.
He surveyed some of the new buildings on the campus called The Edge, which including the Arts Theatre, Studios and Galleries, the new hall of residence called The Quads, and Lime Tree Restaurant.
John stayed the night at the Quads (Hall of residence) as it’s open to the public as summer accommodation, and he had dinner and breakfast at the Lime Tree Restaurant. He was really impressed with it and said it gets his seal of approval.
Whilst John was there, he also surveyed The Manvers Police Station in the centre of Bath, where the University Finance Department occupy the second floor. The University are due to take over the whole building in 2016.
John will be returning to the University to survey a couple of new route plans and a new building soon.
The DisabledGo access guide includes all the accessibility information a disabled person would need to know before they arrive at the campus and will continue to make the University more accessible for students and staff with disabilities.
You can view the access guide for the University of Essex online at http://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/university-of-bath/main-2
- Atos assessor told gay man he was ‘defective’ and needed to be cured by God - 19/06/2018
- Motability calls police about disabled woman who failed to return car - 18/06/2018
- Disability Pride events ‘allow disabled people to celebrate who they are’ - 17/06/2018
- Memorial and procession will highlight need for reform after brutal murder - 16/06/2018
- Government’s universal credit roll-out is unlawfully discriminating against disabled people, High Court rules - 15/06/2018
- Tens of thousands in debt to local councils over social care charges - 15/06/2018
- DWP silence over new PIP backdating call - 14/06/2018
- CAA identifies areas for improvement for people with disabilities in airports - 13/06/2018
- Protest planned over rail company’s ‘terrible step backwards’ on access - 13/06/2018
- Lost Voice Guy gets second series of sitcom - 12/06/2018
University of Bath [Surveyor Updates] - 6 Aug 2015
Like us on Facebook