Portsmouth Consultation Event – 6th August
Portsmouth City Council and DisabledGo would like to invite you to a public consultation event where we will be looking at the local access guide to Portsmouth provided by the UK’s leading provider of access information DisabledGo.
By visiting www.disabledgo.com you can view comprehensive access information to over 1,000 public venues across Portsmouth, take a look at some of the venues on the guide here – http://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/portsmouth-city-council/main-2 or simply Google ‘DisabledGo Portsmouth’. All the information on DisabledGo is totally free for everyone thanks to the support from Portsmouth City Council.
When and where?
Thursday 6th August 2015, 2pm – 3:30pm
Frank Sorrell Centre, Prince Albert Rd, Southsea, Hampshire PO4 9HR
We look forward to meeting you on the 6th and hearing your thoughts on the local access guide to Portsmouth.
If you would like to attend please complete and return the reply form, alternatively please contact Hannah Salem by any of the methods below to let DisabledGo know whether or not you can attend.
If any colleagues, carers, friends or family members are attending the event with you, please let us know.
To reply or for more information please contact –
T: 01438 842710.
- Hundreds of thousands more PIP claimants would challenge awards… if they could - 19/09/2018
- Government’s response to ‘human catastrophe’ UN report is ‘deeply unsatisfying’ - 18/09/2018
- Hope for major social security ‘brutality’ campaign after ‘breakthrough’ Labour meeting - 17/09/2018
- Exhibition of photographs aims to show ‘story arc of Deaf community’ - 16/09/2018
- Tributes to ‘generous-natured, passionate and courageous’ activist - 15/09/2018
- Bill on mental capacity and liberty deprivation ‘will take disability rights backwards’ - 14/09/2018
- Campaigners raise thousands in days for #TransportJustice legal fund - 14/09/2018
- Government ‘discriminated against DPOs’ in awarding £29m development programme - 12/09/2018
- Anger over government’s ‘pathetic’ election access report - 10/09/2018
- Minister condemned for ‘woeful’ response to residential special school review - 03/09/2018
Portsmouth Consultation Event – 6th August - 5 Aug 2015
Like us on Facebook