Portsmouth Consultation Event – 6th August
Portsmouth City Council and DisabledGo would like to invite you to a public consultation event where we will be looking at the local access guide to Portsmouth provided by the UK’s leading provider of access information DisabledGo.
By visiting www.disabledgo.com you can view comprehensive access information to over 1,000 public venues across Portsmouth, take a look at some of the venues on the guide here – http://www.disabledgo.com/organisations/portsmouth-city-council/main-2 or simply Google ‘DisabledGo Portsmouth’. All the information on DisabledGo is totally free for everyone thanks to the support from Portsmouth City Council.
When and where?
Thursday 6th August 2015, 2pm – 3:30pm
Frank Sorrell Centre, Prince Albert Rd, Southsea, Hampshire PO4 9HR
We look forward to meeting you on the 6th and hearing your thoughts on the local access guide to Portsmouth.
If you would like to attend please complete and return the reply form, alternatively please contact Hannah Salem by any of the methods below to let DisabledGo know whether or not you can attend.
If any colleagues, carers, friends or family members are attending the event with you, please let us know.
To reply or for more information please contact –
T: 01438 842710.
- Response to benefit assessment inquiry breaks Commons records - 22/11/2017
- Smart speaker technology trial to aid supported living - 22/11/2017
- Disabled woman takes DWP minister to court over PIP mental health changes - 21/11/2017
- New minister for disabled people criticised by her local DPO over voting record - 21/11/2017
- Research linking care cuts to 120,000 deaths ‘is fresh evidence austerity kills’ - 20/11/2017
- Local people get involved in updating The Buckingham Accessibility Checker - 20/11/2017
- Up to 75,000 benefit claimants were underpaid for years - 20/11/2017
- PA employers will not be exempt from further HMRC action on minimum wage - 19/11/2017
- Concern over government’s four-year delay on PIP ‘safety’ - 18/11/2017
- ‘Years of council neglect’ have left campaigner’s home ‘too dangerous for firefighters’ - 17/11/2017
Portsmouth Consultation Event – 6th August - 5 Aug 2015
Like us on Facebook