Inconsiderate driver returns to find his entire car has been covered with post-it notes
It’s a parking habit that’s guaranteed to drive even the most forgiving motorists around the bend.
But after finding this driver had illegally parked his car in a disabled space, one group of vigilantes found a humorous, and rather appropriate, way to hammer their point home.
Hilarious footage has emerged in Brazil of the moment the owner returns to his vehicle to find it entirely covered in a blue badge symbol as dozens of onlookers cheer the stunt.
Like in Britain, most cities have dedicated parking places in Brazil and there are fines for those who illegally use them.
In Sao Paulo, officials recently introduced warning tickets that look like fines to highlight the problem.
The tickets can be printed off and issued by anyone for any car wrongly parked in a disabled space.
Read the full article at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3138744/NEVER-park-disabled-bay-Brazil-Crowd-cheer-inconsiderate-driver-returns-entire-car-covered-blue-badge-symbol.html#ixzz3eBFxKAsL
- Research linking care cuts to 120,000 deaths ‘is fresh evidence austerity kills’ - 20/11/2017
- Local people get involved in updating The Buckingham Accessibility Checker - 20/11/2017
- Up to 75,000 benefit claimants were underpaid for years - 20/11/2017
- PA employers will not be exempt from further HMRC action on minimum wage - 19/11/2017
- Concern over government’s four-year delay on PIP ‘safety’ - 18/11/2017
- ‘Years of council neglect’ have left campaigner’s home ‘too dangerous for firefighters’ - 17/11/2017
- Disabled families up to £5,500 a year worse off due to welfare changes – Equality and Human Rights Commission report - 17/11/2017
- Summit hears calls on direct action, assessment boycotts and hate crime - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s Huntingdonshire Work Experience Day - 16/11/2017
- Come along to DisabledGo’s East Cambridgeshire & Fenlands Work Experience Day - 15/11/2017
Inconsiderate driver returns to find his entire car has been covered with post-it notes - 26 Jun 2015
Like us on Facebook