It’s an exciting time at DisabledGo, and due to our continued success we are looking for three call handlers to join our passionate and friendly team.
- Position: Call Handler
- Location: Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2FS
Please Note – There is no parking available at this location.
- Salary: £8.25 p/hr – Living Wage
- Working Hours: 8.30 – 16.30 (1/2 hour lunch unpaid)
- Contract: Permanent (6 month probation period)
This is a key and important role, with a chance to improve your skills, be part of a committed team and be given the responsibility to make a real impact.
It’s an opportunity to work for a company that makes a real difference to people’s lives alongside a committed, friendly and experienced team focused on success.
- Do you have background knowledge in Microsoft Excel?
- Have you previously worked with computers or on I.T software?
- Are you a confident communicator and enjoy speaking to people?
- Do you have previous experience of working on a phone?
- Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional service?
- Do you take pride in your work?
- Do you have strong written skills and great attention to detail?
- Are you someone who takes responsibility when things go wrong and learns from their mistakes?
- Are you the most organised person you know? Can you manage individual projects, deliver to deadlines and work efficiently?
- Do you want to work for an organisation focused on delivering a social mission, positively impacting on people’s lives?
If this appeals and it sounds like this is the role for you, you could be the next person to join our team.