Come along to celebrate the launch of East Lancashire Hospitals new Accessibility Checker!
East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust has been working with DisabledGo, a leading provider of accessibility information for disabled people in the UK, to create an online guide for patients, staff and visitors.
Visitors, patients and staff can use this online resource to find out about the access to all of the Trust’s buildings at the hospitals. You can find out where a department is located in relation to the main entrance, where car parking spaces are located, whether there are lifts to access other floors, whether a hearing loop is fitted at reception, in-depth information about accessible toilets and much more.
Most important of all, everywhere has been visited and assessed by trained surveyors, so you can get all the facts, knowing someone has actually been there to collect the details.
Thursday 12th October 2017
The Learning Centre
Park View Offices
Royal Blackburn Hospital
Seminar Room 9 (1st Floor)
If you would like to come along please let us know. You can contact us by phone, email, text and by post. If you have any specific requirements please let us know so we can make sure the event is as accessible as possible for you. Friends and colleagues are welcome to attend too.
Telephone: 01438 842710
Mobile :07908 129952
Address: Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Whittle Way, Stevenage, SG1 2FS
- DPOs call on transport secretary to restore Access for All funding - 21/10/2017
- DPAC shortlisted for human rights award after parliament direct action - 20/10/2017
- Fear of hostility deters disabled people from leaving their homes, study finds - 20/10/2017
- Concerns over criteria for ‘fitness for work’ reassessment exemptions - 19/10/2017
- Court’s assisted suicide ruling ‘confirms growing resistance’ to law change - 19/10/2017
- Colourblind man bursts into tears after seeing different shades for the first time when wife gives him special glasses for 30th birthday - 18/10/2017
- SNP hears ‘justice for the dead’ demand as it backs call to implement UN report - 18/10/2017
- DWP ‘manipulated Access to Work figures to hide cuts and harassment’ - 17/10/2017
- Mordaunt misleads MPs… again - 17/10/2017
- Hate crimes against disabled children rise 150 per cent in two years - 16/10/2017
Come along to celebrate the launch of East Lancashire Hospitals new Accessibility Checker! - 18 Sep 2017
Like us on Facebook