New Management confirms exceptional speaker line up at Naidex 2017
Naidex are delighted to be partnering with DisabledGo for the shows return to the Birmingham NEC on the 28th – 30th March for the 43rd instalment of the most influential event in the disability and care sector.
The show boasts a phenomenal line-up of 185 speakers including Simon Munn (7 time Paralympian), Helen Dolphin MBE (quadruple amputee & founder of People’s Parking Ltd), Shaun Gash (RGK’s “Legend of the Year”), adventurer Martyn Sibley (founder of Disability Horizons) and Johnny Beer (The Bionic Games athlete).
For the very first time, the award winning PRYSM Media Group will be organising the event. This change will be immediately evident to attendees in the injection of diverse content, distinguished new features and a heightened level of attention towards future innovations.
To be part of this remarkable event, register now for your free ticket here.
- DWP pilot failure on WCA ‘calls into question willingness to learn from suicides’ - 28/05/2017
- Election 2017: Labour’s rights pledges suggest vindication for Abrahams - 28/05/2017
- NHS told to prepare for possible Bank Holiday terror attack - 28/05/2017
- Fitness trackers ‘poor at measuring calories burned’ - 28/05/2017
- Theresa May: Online extremism ‘must be tackled’ - 27/05/2017
- Disabled people ‘forced into dangerous workfare that breaches health and safety laws’ - 27/05/2017
- Man ‘denied job interview due to guide dog’ lands new role - 27/05/2017
- UK’s first high-energy proton beam machine in Newport - 27/05/2017
- PIP suicide woman’s sister blames ‘barbaric’ system for her death - 26/05/2017
- Number of university dropouts due to mental health problems trebles - 26/05/2017
New Management confirms exceptional speaker line up at Naidex 2017 - 16 Feb 2017
Like us on Facebook