New Management confirms exceptional speaker line up at Naidex 2017
Naidex are delighted to be partnering with DisabledGo for the shows return to the Birmingham NEC on the 28th – 30th March for the 43rd instalment of the most influential event in the disability and care sector.
The show boasts a phenomenal line-up of 185 speakers including Simon Munn (7 time Paralympian), Helen Dolphin MBE (quadruple amputee & founder of People’s Parking Ltd), Shaun Gash (RGK’s “Legend of the Year”), adventurer Martyn Sibley (founder of Disability Horizons) and Johnny Beer (The Bionic Games athlete).
For the very first time, the award winning PRYSM Media Group will be organising the event. This change will be immediately evident to attendees in the injection of diverse content, distinguished new features and a heightened level of attention towards future innovations.
To be part of this remarkable event, register now for your free ticket here.
- Jared O’Mara calls for action on bullying and harassment by MPs - 22/07/2017
- Disability benefit fraudster climbed Mt Kilimanjaro - 21/07/2017
- CRISIS IN THE LEARNING DISABILITY SECTOR - 21/07/2017
- Half of pupils expelled from school ‘mentally ill’ - 21/07/2017
- ‘Mind-blowing’ cows hold clue to beating HIV - 21/07/2017
- ‘Too many’ patients locked in for mental health care - 20/07/2017
- Nine lifestyle changes can reduce dementia risk, study says - 20/07/2017
- ROYAL MENCAP SOCIETY CHIEF URGES GOVERNMENT TO AVERT CRISIS IN THE LEARNING DISABILTY SECTOR - 20/07/2017
- COMMUNITY SPONSORS HOMES LAUNCHES FUNDING CAMPAIGN TO PROVIDE ACCESSIBLE HOMES FOR UK WHEELCHAIR USERS - 20/07/2017
- Pay row threatens overnight care for vulnerable - 19/07/2017
New Management confirms exceptional speaker line up at Naidex 2017 - 16 Feb 2017
Like us on Facebook