New Management confirms exceptional speaker line up at Naidex 2017
Naidex are delighted to be partnering with DisabledGo for the shows return to the Birmingham NEC on the 28th – 30th March for the 43rd instalment of the most influential event in the disability and care sector.
The show boasts a phenomenal line-up of 185 speakers including Simon Munn (7 time Paralympian), Helen Dolphin MBE (quadruple amputee & founder of People’s Parking Ltd), Shaun Gash (RGK’s “Legend of the Year”), adventurer Martyn Sibley (founder of Disability Horizons) and Johnny Beer (The Bionic Games athlete).
For the very first time, the award winning PRYSM Media Group will be organising the event. This change will be immediately evident to attendees in the injection of diverse content, distinguished new features and a heightened level of attention towards future innovations.
To be part of this remarkable event, register now for your free ticket here.
- NHS ‘rapped’ over leaks of A&E data - 24/02/2017
- Council boss in Capita care cuts storm admits one in five had support reduced - 23/02/2017
- PRINCE HARRY JOINS A ‘MENTAL HEALTH MARATHON’ TRAINING DAY WITH HEADS TOGETHER AND VISITS FOUNDING PARTNER OF THE CAMPAIGN TO TALK ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE - 23/02/2017
- Would you like to gain some work experience and build your confidence? - 23/02/2017
- Thousands of doctors trained in Europe ‘may quit UK after Brexit’ - 23/02/2017
- Minister tells industries to increase representation of disabled people - 23/02/2017
- BBC NEWS LAUNCHES £1M SCHEME FOR JOURNALISTS WITH DISABILITIES IN ‘DISABILITY WORKS’ WEEK - 22/02/2017
- PIP investigation: 100 cases, and still DWP refuses to accept the dishonest truth - 22/02/2017
- LONDON SCHOOLS APPLY FOR 90,000 WORLD PARA ATHLETICS CHAMPIONSHIPS TICKETS - 22/02/2017
- Staffordshire mother says breastfed son ‘spotted cancer’ - 22/02/2017
New Management confirms exceptional speaker line up at Naidex 2017 - 16 Feb 2017
Like us on Facebook