New Management confirms exceptional speaker line up at Naidex 2017
Naidex are delighted to be partnering with DisabledGo for the shows return to the Birmingham NEC on the 28th – 30th March for the 43rd instalment of the most influential event in the disability and care sector.
The show boasts a phenomenal line-up of 185 speakers including Simon Munn (7 time Paralympian), Helen Dolphin MBE (quadruple amputee & founder of People’s Parking Ltd), Shaun Gash (RGK’s “Legend of the Year”), adventurer Martyn Sibley (founder of Disability Horizons) and Johnny Beer (The Bionic Games athlete).
For the very first time, the award winning PRYSM Media Group will be organising the event. This change will be immediately evident to attendees in the injection of diverse content, distinguished new features and a heightened level of attention towards future innovations.
To be part of this remarkable event, register now for your free ticket here.
- General election 2017: Labour promises pay rises for NHS staff - 26/04/2017
- Council spending on ‘neighbourhood’ services falls by £3bn since 2011 - 25/04/2017
- Cancer symptoms often missed by GPs in England, study suggests - 25/04/2017
- Welsh patient waits four years to leave hospital - 25/04/2017
- Exercise ‘keeps the mind sharp’ in over-50s, study finds - 25/04/2017
- Come along to celebrate the launch of Knowsley’s new Accessibility Checker! - 24/04/2017
- THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE AND PRINCE HARRY SHOW ‘IT’S OK TO SAY’ IN LATEST FILM FOR HEADS TOGETHER SERIES - 24/04/2017
- Making a House an Accessible Home - 24/04/2017
- THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE AND PRINCE HARRY ATTEND THE MENTAL HEALTH MARATHON MARKING A NEW MOVEMENT FOR MENTAL HEALTH - 24/04/2017
- Assistive Technology: Changing Perceptions of Disabilities - 24/04/2017
New Management confirms exceptional speaker line up at Naidex 2017 - 16 Feb 2017
Like us on Facebook