New Management confirms exceptional speaker line up at Naidex 2017
Naidex are delighted to be partnering with DisabledGo for the shows return to the Birmingham NEC on the 28th – 30th March for the 43rd instalment of the most influential event in the disability and care sector.
The show boasts a phenomenal line-up of 185 speakers including Simon Munn (7 time Paralympian), Helen Dolphin MBE (quadruple amputee & founder of People’s Parking Ltd), Shaun Gash (RGK’s “Legend of the Year”), adventurer Martyn Sibley (founder of Disability Horizons) and Johnny Beer (The Bionic Games athlete).
For the very first time, the award winning PRYSM Media Group will be organising the event. This change will be immediately evident to attendees in the injection of diverse content, distinguished new features and a heightened level of attention towards future innovations.
To be part of this remarkable event, register now for your free ticket here.
- Ministers refuse to bail out Welsh NHS health boards - 27/03/2017
- Non-terminal patient fights right to die law - 27/03/2017
- Supermarkets must stop discounting unhealthy foods to tackle child obesity, say MPs - 27/03/2017
- NHS bosses ‘spent half of extra Autumn Statement cash on outside services’ - 27/03/2017
- PIP investigation: Nursing regulator faces questions over assessment complaints - 26/03/2017
- Discovery enables ‘mass produced blood’ - 26/03/2017
- ‘Fitness for work’ test has led to deterioration in mental health, say researchers - 26/03/2017
- PIP investigation: MPs warn of ‘broken’ system and distressed claimants - 25/03/2017
- Three senior BBC execs miss out on new board as Paralympian appointed - 25/03/2017
- Deprivation of liberty rules are ‘in crisis’ and must be replaced, says Law Commission - 25/03/2017
New Management confirms exceptional speaker line up at Naidex 2017 - 16 Feb 2017
Like us on Facebook