New Management confirms exceptional speaker line up at Naidex 2017
Naidex are delighted to be partnering with DisabledGo for the shows return to the Birmingham NEC on the 28th – 30th March for the 43rd instalment of the most influential event in the disability and care sector.
The show boasts a phenomenal line-up of 185 speakers including Simon Munn (7 time Paralympian), Helen Dolphin MBE (quadruple amputee & founder of People’s Parking Ltd), Shaun Gash (RGK’s “Legend of the Year”), adventurer Martyn Sibley (founder of Disability Horizons) and Johnny Beer (The Bionic Games athlete).
For the very first time, the award winning PRYSM Media Group will be organising the event. This change will be immediately evident to attendees in the injection of diverse content, distinguished new features and a heightened level of attention towards future innovations.
To be part of this remarkable event, register now for your free ticket here.
- Theresa May admits UK mental health services are ‘patchy’ - 18/08/2017
- Calories in popular foods must be cut, say health officials - 18/08/2017
- Liz Sayce: ‘The UK thinks it is a leader in disability rights. But it has a long way to go’ - 17/08/2017
- NMC to announce radical overhaul of nursing education - 17/08/2017
- Wheelchair users forced to abandon UK summer holiday plans, says Muscular Dystrophy UK - 17/08/2017
- Anger and hatred can make us feel happy, says study - 16/08/2017
- Japanese fungus spreading in UK hospitals - 16/08/2017
- Time spent frail in old age ‘doubles’ - 16/08/2017
- Healthwatch Lancashire launches Learning Disabilities and Autism project… and it wants YOUR views - 06/08/2017
- Autism patients: GPs in England urged to keep register - 05/08/2017
New Management confirms exceptional speaker line up at Naidex 2017 - 16 Feb 2017
Like us on Facebook